Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Energy surge, latent and ready to pounce...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

michellegrace

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  1:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings! I have been practicing twice-a-day meditation for about eight months, give or take, and have incorporated spinal breathing about every other day into my pranayama. Shortly after I started spinal breathing I had a few intense heat/energy pulsations during meditation, and this past week I have a few more, though they have been less intense. I have a feeling that a particular pulse of energy is stuck in me, and it has been hanging out since last night. It's pretty latent and doesn't overtly affect me too much, but when I welcome this sensation it either makes my body shudder for a few seconds before retreating again or directs itself as an all-encompassing peace through my form. Because it's hanging on for such a long time I wonder if I'm not doing something wrong. I perceive it as a latent but intense force...in my mind's eye something akin to a snake that lashes out when released.

It's no huge deal, and I suspect that I just need to sit back and enjoy it because it seems to come with some clarity and energy (though I woke up with some pretty depressive emotions this morning). Any particular advice on best actions to take right now?

ik-jivan

Canada
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2010 :  8:00:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I’m no expert, but have you tried self-talk, what I label as communing with the Divine and what others call Internal Dialogue (http://sites.google.com/site/swamir...nal-dialogue)

Consider anything new that you might be resisting in your life and self-talk about that. If there’s nothing new, try a little word association to help your subconscious communicate.

Ask yourself if there is any past or present event in your life that you didn’t handle as lovingly, or as truthfully as you feel you could have. Start with that and see where it goes.

Essentially, we’re a collective of consciousness within. Our bodies talk, our emotions talk, our intuitions talk . . . all converse and interact with the intellect-ego/id of the mind. Hold a conference of ‘me, myself and I’ and see if there’s consensus.

When there’s consensus that snake will not lash out, but sway with the harmonics of your total being.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000