New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Cipyar

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2010 :  02:51:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the input Jamuna, I will be looking around and at the type of meditation you mentioned. Also Shanti, will you need my real name for the samyama?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2010 :  08:50:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Cipyar

Also Shanti, will you need my real name for the samyama?

If that will make you feel more comfortable, then that is fine.

Most of us on that list are there by our user names. Most people have a feel for us based on that name. If I was on that list as Shweta, many would not know who they were sending samyama to, however, based on my posts and writings many more would know who Shanti is while sending samyama.

The main thing is what you are comfortable with. You are the recipient, and having you as open as possible, the most doubt free, most idea free, the most receptive for the healing, is what is important. If you feel more comfortable with Cipyar then I will keep you as that, if you feel more comfortable with your real name, I will change it to that.
Let me know. Thanks.

PS: If you'd like me to, I can put both names on the list like this Cipyar(ABC) or ABC(Cipyar) (ABC being replaced by your real name that is )
Go to Top of Page

Cipyar

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2010 :  8:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This name works fine, I was just curious. Thanks again for the consideration.
Go to Top of Page

Cipyar

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  3:08:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was just curious, do i have to be awake when this happens in order for it to be helpful?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  10:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I was just curious, do i have to be awake when this happens in order for it to be helpful?

I don't think it matters. However, having the intention to receive the healing before falling asleep will help.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  04:58:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Doesnt matter.And if you fall sleep is even better cz the healing can flow better in you (relax,conscious mind is off...)
just keep that you are gonna recieve in mind.
Go to Top of Page

Cipyar

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  6:15:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just want to thank everyone who participated in the Samyama, I have been feeling better so far this week. You know, I somewhat forgot which day this was taking place and only just now remembered today.

I would like to participate again in the future, if possible. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  8:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I would like to participate again in the future, if possible. Thank you.

I will keep you on the list Cipyar and you should be up for individual healing in about 8-9 months. But, being on the list is like getting healing every time the group does samyama (Saturday and Sunday)... so enjoy!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000