Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Cosmic samyama ... mantra base ,
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2010 :  5:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hello all,

about cosmic samyama, and enhancement to the mantra, that the best sequence,?

after a routine daily stable with mantra base I AM, is better to add the first , second etc.. enhancement for the mantra and after some time (months or years) add cosmic samyama, or recommended, after a routine daily stable with mantra base I AM, add cosmic samyama and continue with basic mantra, and then add the first , second etc.. enhancement for the mantra?

example, to begin with, IAM - after months add cosmic samyama, and after a few months or years to add the first enhancement for the mantra, second enhancement for the mantra, etc. ..

or start with IAM mantra base, and after a few months or years to add the first enhancement for the mantra, second enhancement for the mantra, etc. ... .. and after a few months or years to add cosmic Samiama?

what should be placed first cosmic samyama or enhancement for the mantra .. as this would be the timeline?

god bless

thanks for all :)

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2010 :  6:02:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Ayamer,

I can't say what's the best approach for you, because I feel that everybody is different. But personally, I would add a mantra enhancement before cosmic samyama.

This is based on my personal experience with both. Early attempts at cosmic samyama were de-stabilizing for me, and I had to discontinue it until several months later. I believe it was opening my crown prematurely, because there was a lot of crown activity and too much energy overloads. I found the first mantra enhancement more stabilizing, and believe it prepared me to safely add cosmic samyama later on.

But that's just one person's experience with it, and others/yours will vary.

Are you doing Spinal Breathing Pranayama? You didn't mention it, but I'd highly recommend it before even considering mantra enhancements or cosmic samyama.

Hope this helps

Love
cosmic

Edited by - cosmic on Jun 20 2010 6:04:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2010 :  7:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cosmic ..

yes you help me a lot ... :)

about pranayama, I'll read the linnk, thankyou .. :)

I appreciate your response to me, and I'm glad you understand what I write .. :) ... because I'm bad in English .... :),

You said "Early attempts at cosmic samyama were de-stabilizing for me"

which the symptom that you noticed ?
what you feel? what were the symptoms the not stability (de-stabilizing) ?

I thank you ..so much .. :)

light and peace to you

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2010 :  12:53:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ayamer

I'm glad this helped in some way.

quote:
Originally posted by AYAMER

You said "Early attempts at cosmic samyama were de-stabilizing for me"

which the symptom that you noticed ?
what you feel? what were the symptoms the not stability (de-stabilizing) ?

I felt too much energy when I slept at night. It felt like electricity coming in from the top of my head. The next morning, I would feel tired, anxious and grumpy until afternoon. The symptoms went away after I stopped cosmic samyama.

I wish you a wonderful journey

With Love
cosmic

P.S. - Your English is fine. I understood everything!
Go to Top of Page

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2010 :  08:58:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cosmic

yes you helped me a lot

know their experiences, help me to observe what happens to me

because I do not know clearly identify the symptoms of de-stabilizing

then their experiences help me to identify the symptoms in my life ..

currently you're doing cosmic samyama ? negative symptoms have disappeared ?

thanks ..

light and peace

Edited by - Ayamer on Jun 21 2010 10:33:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2010 :  1:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AYAMER

currently you're doing cosmic samyama ? negative symptoms have disappeared ?

Yes. And yes, now the negative symptoms are gone. Thank you for asking

Peace to you
Go to Top of Page

Ayamer

Brazil
78 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2010 :  2:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you Cosmic
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000