Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Mr. Sperm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2010 :  04:26:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had a friend in High School who once told me that he dreams/fancies of becoming so small that he can go inside a girl's vagina.

I nicknamed him Mr. Sperm that day. He was one of those guys who always have sex and girls on the mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXNaTRs83hE

As you can see from the video above, even though the two halves join, the life that follows is again a half.

Every male is 50% and so is every female. Somehow we are all grownup Mr. Sperm or Ms. Egg.

As long as the Sperm is being created in a male body, it will be attracted towards the female. Boys don't have automatic/periodic menstruation cycle so they have to manually discharge the sperm that is being continuously made.

The release of semen and eggs is required continuously to update the genetic/dna for proper evolution. So that the new generation is always genius and ahead of us. Otherwise we would have remained monkeys till now.

The energy that maintains all this is indeed Universal Consciousness. From the level of Sperm to the biggest Suns and Galaxies in the Universe. The game is going on.

The human race is most blessed because the Consciousness can reveal itself in this form in the most beautiful way.

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2010 :  02:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This Kundalini energy located at the mooladhara chakra in the astral body creates the gross physical body from the original primal cell (united male sperm and female ovum) in the mother's womb and sustains this body and all its activities throughout life. Kundalini energy is not located in the physical body. It is located in the astral body. It however, creates, maintains and on death dissolves the physical body. It activates the physical body through a center in the physical brain. According to yoga this center is in the medulla. In the medulla there is a point that corresponds to the Spiritual Eye of the astral body. From the brain, through the spinal cord and the physical nervous system this energy maintains the body by bringing mind and prana to every cell of the physical body.

http://www.healthandyoga.com/html/r...s/ays157.asp

I united with my partner last night. It was a great experience.

There was a shift. I felt like I had become my wife (female). Its difficult to express how (I being a male) was having orgasm/pleasures of a female?

But I loved it.

We had sort of united (become one, like a circle of energy) and there was no boundary felt. We were beyond our normal senses. In the hands of Divine Energy (Shakti).

Oh!

The orgasm was being felt in my chest and agya chakra at the same time.

Very strong.

The normal ejaculation orgasm can not be compared to it.

Wow!

I felt so refreshed like I had a bath and was full of energy. I feel very blissful and strong today.

We are all blessed and everyone should have this divine experience once.

And this does not feel like an experience that one can get addicted to. Just once is enough! Or maybe twice... hehe
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2010 :  02:45:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just once was enough really. I never tried it the second time.

However there has been a change in the mechanism ever since that experience.

Now whenever I have a sexual impulse, my body makes Moolabandha automatically... contracting the anus and penis simultaneously.

This blocks the penis from erecting at all. And the energy created by the impulse goes straight to either heart or third eye.

Its been over 2 weeks now like this.

It happens even while I am asleep and dreaming. The best thing about this is the sexual desire is decreasing day by day.

I am guessing soon it will make no sense to have sex or masturbate.

Not to mention the energy in meditation / practices is also on high boost. So much that sometimes it feels like I stood up on my feet direct from Shavasana without using any body parts.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000