Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 attention getting pulled forward during SBP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - May 29 2010 :  12:45:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Initially I had no problem with the spinal breathing. But lately I've noticed that my attention is getting pulled forward while tracing the spine. It's almost as if I can;t keep my attention in the spine without it getting pulled forwards towards the front of my body. Not sure if this means anything. Can I remedy this issue, should I remedy this issue?

Love,
john

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 29 2010 :  1:52:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is a phase John. Things like this will happen along the way. There may be lights and sensations and moving into the spine and moving forward and moving in a think columns and moving in a silver thread and like a ribbon.

The best thing to do is to just favor the practice. Bring yourself back to the spine every time. If you let the practice lead you, it will be easy to get lost... best to do the practice as written in the lessons and the phase will soon pass and you will be back to doing spinal breathing without any effort.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000