New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  1:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends

Just wanted to share with you all that I am now the proud father of a perfect 6lb 7oz baby girl named Amrita Grace Zi. She is very healthy, very beautiful and very quiet (so far...still has not cried once). She arrived at 3:56am in Banff, Alberta Canada after just 16 minutes of "active labor" (following about 30 hours of "pre-labor" stuff). My wife is doing wonderful, the delivery went very smoothly and everything is more the perfect. Just wanted to share the beauty of this pivotal, life changing event with all my AYP bretheren as I am pure ecstasy right now. I hope that every single one of you can experience the Love that is felt for a newborn child....I don't know that there is anything like it. Tears of pure joy stream down my face with even just the thought of this sacred blessing from Source. May each of you feel even just a shred of this ecstatic moment.

Love!

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  2:13:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ho Carson,

Congradulations!
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  2:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
congratulations! how amazing, you are a lucky guy!
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  2:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool name ... Congrats!
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  4:07:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Carson, D. and Amrita

How wonderful
Go to Top of Page

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  4:18:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's wonderfull! Congratulations!!!
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  4:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds great! Happy for you!
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  4:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Carson, what a lovely name Amrita Grace
May you have as much joy with Amrita as we have had and still have with ours (18 and 20 yrs)
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  4:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Carson and Dee. Welcome Amrita.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  4:57:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
CONGRATULATIONS CARSON! beautiful name, for a beautiful soul with a very fortunate birth!
Go to Top of Page

hoosier

USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  5:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit hoosier's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson--

What a turn your life has taken in the few short years since you dipped your toe into the well of inner-silence!

I have found AYP to be wonderful to help shed the ego...children are another reminder that it "ain't all about us." Enjoy every moment. They start picking their noses in public before you know it.

Big love

Hoosier
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  5:30:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Congratulations Carson, Deanna & Amrita!!

Wow.

Something *can* make Kirtanman speechless.

Happily, Lovingly Blissfully speechless.

Beautiful News; thanks so much for sharing it with all of us!

All Love To All,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  5:50:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's beautiful, Carson! Congratulations on the little one

Happy Birthday, Amrita

Much Love to the three of you!

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  7:19:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Carson, Amrita is a beautiful name with a beautiful meaning. Much Love to the three of you!!!!

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  8:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson,

What an amazing blessing...enjoy every minute of it. My best to the whole family

Much Love
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  8:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Carsonziji!!!im really glad about this amazing event in your life!!!
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  11:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! I'm sure she will add so much to your life.
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  11:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations dear brother. Much love to you and your family.

Steve
Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  12:06:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats CarsonZi, what a wonderful blessing!
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  05:36:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Another teacher is born ;)
Go to Top of Page

Jaycee

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  07:51:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jaycee's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Wonderful news! Thirty hours of "pre-labor" sounds like hard work too though!
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  6:58:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Congratulations Carson, Deanna and Amrita!

TI
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 22 2010 :  7:15:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone for all the wonderful congrats! It is an extreme joy for me to have friends like each and every one of you to share this sacred time with.... If any of you want to see some photos, you can do so here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...85382&ref=mf

Love!
Go to Top of Page

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - May 23 2010 :  12:00:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

seekingthelight

Australia
21 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  03:10:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit seekingthelight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome stuff! Congrats Carson!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  10:21:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson:

Just arrived back after 4 days without internet.

Bravo! Wishing your growing family eternal joy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000