AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Feeling of unevenness at Ajna cakra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nathan

47 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  11:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nathan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,

I do a fair amount of concentration on the sensation at ajna cakra, and have a related question. Sometimes it feels like the sensation is toward the (my)left of center. It could be my imagination, but it does feel this way sometimes. I wondered if this is something I can ignore, or if there is any cause for concern, such as an imbalance between ida and pingala. My body temperature is fairly comfortable; no feelings of too much warmth or coolness.

I know that the ayp teachings don't put emphasis on cakra concentration, but I'm trying to follow Yogananda's instructions that holding attention frequently on this point is a sure and swift way to the infinite, so I'm giving this center a good deal of attention.

Any insights from knowledgeable members would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nathan

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  4:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nathan,

Not everything proceeds symmetrically, or necessarily centrally, especially when it comes to the head. Don't worry too much.

This lesson may be useful:

http://www.aypsite.org/207.html

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Nathan

47 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  6:26:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nathan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Thanks for the reply and link to that lesson.

Hopefully with continued practice things will even out and become more purified; and I'll try not to worry so much. =)

Thanks again,
Nathan

Edited by - Nathan on May 21 2010 11:02:49 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000