New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  03:52:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey you won't believe this !!!
Yesterday I saw on the front page of a British newspaper, that scientists are developing a male contraceptive pill. It doesn't work using hormones as the female pill does, and you don't have to take it every day. You just take it before making love. It releases a chemical into the body which stops sperm being released during orgasm! After a few hours the body returns to normal, with no side effects.
If this is true, and if what we have posted above is true, then this could be the beginnings of a revolution in sex. If there is no loss of semen, then there is no loss of energy. Everyone will be able to practice tantric sex for hours. Imagine the effect that will have on the vibrational level.
They said it should be on the market in about 5 years ...just in time for the 2012 transformation in human consciousness

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lucidinterval1

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2006 :  09:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting article Christi.

I don't think that is necessarily the case though. I have had a vasectomy - so there is no sperm loss - however, if I have an ejaculation, which in my case is semen loss as opposed to sperm loss, then I do have major energy loss. But if I have orgasm without ejaculation then there is no energy loss. So for me it is the semen loss that has the effect.

With Peace,
Paul
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2007 :  1:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't believe anyone who says you can take a drug without any side effects. They just haven't discovered them yet.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2007 :  1:55:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is an interesting thread here on vasectomy that discuses whether it is semen loss or sperm loss that results in energy depletion.
I think it is generally agreed now that it is semen loss, so that pill would have no effect at all on tantric practices.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2007 :  02:02:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i dont neccasarily do spinal breathing as described here, : breath up the spine, then back down it" i more or less, breath up the spine, and down the front of my body, yet the most important part, is when the front of the stomech connect to the spine, i hit the top part of the penis muscle, not the lower part of the organ. for the muscle runs back onto the bone. in thus its like a light contraction backwards, over time it creats a strong backwards flow, a strong enough backwards flow, will not let semon leave. this can be noticed, as even ones urin will want to flow backwards. yet! i have not yet perfected this, as i too have only realized it recently.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2007 :  02:05:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Richard
quote:
There is an interesting thread here on vasectomy that discuses whether it is semen loss or sperm loss that results in energy depletion.
I think it is generally agreed now that it is semen loss, so that pill would have no effect at all on tantric practices.

It looks like you are right. So much for the revolution in Tantric lovemaking. Never mind... maybe there will be one anyways .
I have to confess my ignorance in these matters. I actually thought that sperm was contained in the semen, which is created and stored in the testicles, so release of one automatically meant the release of the other. I must have been staring out of the window during that biology class.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2007 :  09:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes by the experience of people that have had vasectomies it seems the existence of sperms in the semen has no bearing one way or the other on energy loss.

quote:
It looks like you are right. So much for the revolution in Tantric lovemaking. Never mind... maybe there will be one anyways .

I think its well on the way with all we are learning through AYP
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - May 26 2007 :  07:03:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

Hi Vishnu,

It can be found at the link Bewell supplied above or more directly here:

https://multiples.com/2click/index.html

Once you buy the CD, it will be sent to you and you will also be given access to download it immediately which I found helpful.

all the best,

A

Hey,

I am going to get the introductory seminar 4th edition. Will that be enough for me to get started with the key sound, or will I require the second seminar also?

thanks,
Jack
Go to Top of Page

Gnosis

USA
68 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  02:28:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Gnosis's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Would somebody be actually willing to describe the key sound multi orgasm technique?
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2007 :  11:22:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Jack,

Sory never saw your post until now, I found the introductory seminar to be enough, hope you have as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Gnosis

Would somebody be actually willing to describe the key sound multi orgasm technique?

Hi Gnosis,

I wouldn't want to describe the key sound out of respect for the work of the author of the technique, also it would be near impossible to convey it accurately in writing.

I do recommend it as an excellent way to get the tantric engine running and it's fairly and reasonably priced (somewhere around $30 USD) and worth the investment.

A
Go to Top of Page

Gnosis

USA
68 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2007 :  4:44:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Gnosis's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I personaly feel that no matter what system of sexual alchemy you do whether tantric, key sound, or daoist an initial method of seminal retention is gate blocking, because it's easy. It's a little harder to do with a partner than self cultivation but that just means you need to learn the real thing.

It should give you inspiration to learn actual internal non ejaculatory or pre orgasmic sex. Even with the key sound system which I just borrowed from a friend who I didn't know had it, it still takes some practice to do, it's not instant magical technique.

I think key sound is a unique method that I have not seen any where, but still I think gate blocking is Yogani puts it, the "training wheels" of the system until you master the method then the external block is eliminated.

Edited by - Gnosis on Oct 25 2007 5:02:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

mikael

27 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  2:42:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Gnosis

I personaly feel that no matter what system of sexual alchemy you do whether tantric, key sound, or daoist an initial method of seminal retention is gate blocking, because it's easy. It's a little harder to do with a partner than self cultivation but that just means you need to learn the real thing.

It should give you inspiration to learn actual internal non ejaculatory or pre orgasmic sex. Even with the key sound system which I just borrowed from a friend who I didn't know had it, it still takes some practice to do, it's not instant magical technique.

I think key sound is a unique method that I have not seen any where, but still I think gate blocking is Yogani puts it, the "training wheels" of the system until you master the method then the external block is eliminated.

i disagree.
i feel gate blocking to be a dangerous activity that can really screw you up physically. what's the point? if you want to ejaculate just ejaculate, or train to not ejaculate. there can be no middle ground, especially when it can screw up up your tubes. who would want that just for some extra juice
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000