Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 From inside out
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  2:06:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi friends, I am noticing something... There seems to be a kind of progression as I continue with practices and daily life, where it seemed that the outside is somewhat "dark" and "cloudy" and as it goes to the depth of the heart it is more and more silent and real, and as I continue practice my actions come more and more from inside the heart, and that is slowly changing everything outside. (to become more bright)

It's like as I act without reservations and holding back, just spontaniously going with whatever comes, it flows more, and everything becomes more and more LOVE. More and more Bliss and Joy. Coming from the inside.

It is scary yet I know that this is what is bringing all the joy to the world. It is Love. It is freedom. It is peace.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by - Yonatan on May 14 2010 2:07:07 PM

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  4:18:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - May 15 2010 :  08:35:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:)
Go to Top of Page

chsmithe

USA
32 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  9:55:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit chsmithe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just curious what you find to be scarey?
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  04:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi chsmithe,

What I find that is scarey is that action comes spontaneously without thinking, and that means that sometimes I do things which seem to have no point, like taking a walk somewhere and coming back to where I was.

Then yesterday, I had a meeting with a group of people which I meet every week, and we were supposed to meet somewhere I didn't know, and I looked at the map before going, so I took a bus and had to walk a little from where the bus stopped. I walked and didn't find the place I was supposed to get to. The organizer of the meeting called me on cell phone and asked where I was, and I said that I'm kinda lost. I told him maybe I'll look at the map, maybe in the internet on the phone.

My intuition told me not to look on the map on the phone, and so I just walked where I was feeling I had to, trusting that I'ld get there (mostly because of an experience I had before where I walked and just got where I had to get).

Well, I got really far from where I had to be, and the organizer called again, and told me I should take a cab or a bus. I took a cab and got there.

I don't know what was the point of this Inner Silence leading me this way. I'm pretty sure though that there is a reason..... I know every small action of every being effects the whole universe, so I trust.

Anyway that's what sometimes scary to the mind.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000