Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 is this kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nisargajay

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  10:45:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hiya all
about 2 years ago after a death in the family i started to get an urge to read spiritual books find answers and try to undo a lot of the suffering i have had in life yeras of panic attacks depression so on. i learnt quite quickly about awareness after reading anthony de mellos book awareness i started to be more mindfull of what was going on inside the first symptoms i remmember getting were jerky movements and my body felt like it was moving on its own i found myself doing poses and i felt like i had no control but wierdly i wasnt scared there was sudden uncontrolled crying sometimes laughing but they felt like they were poring out of the heart also feelings of despair. these symptoms carried on for a while then died of it seems like every time they come back i seem to go deeper and lately ive had feelings of fear but a deep meaning of fear head pressure bottom of my back aching waves of anxiety for no reason and i feel sensitive to sound i keep feeling an energy which doesnt seem to be in the body.
but i will say that now not like years ago i am aware of things happening and in honesty im not scared they just feel like part of the process im also not very good at explaining things so hope it makes sense.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 7:56:05 PM

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  10:35:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello and welcome, nisargajay

Your experience does sound like kundalini. You'll find that many people here have some of the experiences you described (jerky movements, automatic poses, body moving on its own, etc.). So you're in good company here.

It's good that you're not afraid of what's happening. It took me some time to get used to these new experiences. There's really nothing to fear.

You mentioned in another thread that you'll start the I AM mantra meditation. That's a great way to stabilize and integrate the kundalini experience you're having. I hope you'll share your experiences with it!

Wishing you a pleasant journey

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

nisargajay

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - May 10 2010 :  03:01:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello and thankyou cosmic

its good to know others are going through this
there were more symptoms that i put and they all seemed to coincide with the release of blockages and i made these symptoms worse by concentrating on the emotions and going deeply into them and concentrating on the chakras without really knowing what i was doing
the one thing i have learned is to just let them pass without me panicking and not fighting the process

peace
nisargajay
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000