Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 my experinces
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2010 :  06:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi

I am practising chakra meditation; some of my experinces are;

1. I experince sudden release of energy from my lower abdoment not always say once a month. The engery that gets released will move downwards to my foot. I feel as though i dont have legs
only at that moment later say after 2 - 3 hours i can see whole body filled with energy and movements and crown chakra also filled with energy.
This effect will be there for say a week and then it settels down until next time; During this period I'll have lot of hunger and want to eat a lot.

2. My breath is becoming slow and deep day by day on its own. I feel cooling/freezing sensation in my nostrils junction. and light energy movements in my body.

Thanks
Raja

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 8:18:00 PM

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  01:44:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi

Any updates on this
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  08:45:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi can any body throw some light on this
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  09:25:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Raja,
Welcome to the AYP forums.

What you are experiencing is energy movements. It is very natural. It is different for different people and this experience will change over time for you.

As you continue with your practices, more and more of your nervous system will open up and the energy movement will change. You feeling this energy and light is wonderful, it shows you good things are happening.

Do you practice pranayama? If not, look into adding a few min of spinal breathing pranayama before your meditation. This will help you use the energy you are experiencing toward the purification of your nervous system and open you further to the silence/ the divine.

You will go through phases when your appetite will increase, and then through phases you will not be too hungry. Go with what your body is telling you. When the energy is high, it is good to eat heavier foods, this helps ground you.

I cannot tell you much on chakra meditation, but if it is working for you, keep it up. We at AYP practice deep meditation. You can give it a try. Just remember, if you do try deep meditation, skip your chakra meditation that session, else you may overload. We don't recommend mixing practice.

Wish you all the best in your chosen path.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000