Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 My experinces
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  02:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi

I'll do my practices during early morning time before going to office; Now a days My hepatite has gone very high i eat a lot; in addition to this i travell to office by bus it takes around 1 hr journey. during the journey i'll fall a sleep. but i wont actually sleep automatically after sitting in bus i'll feel i am sleeping but i am not actually sleeping bzc i am aware of my surronding;but i am seeing some new places; some new faces which i wont remmember seeing them any time. at a given point time i am aware of surronding and Dream this happens to me on its own. after this my body and mind both will be very light and very pleasent.

Thanks
Raja

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 8:20:42 PM

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  1:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sounds pretty normal...
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2010 :  12:35:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi
Any Updates on this.

Thanks
Raja
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2010 :  07:47:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Like Victor said, it is very normal, Raja.

As the flow of kundalini energy increases, we do get more hungry, so when you go through a phase you need to eat more, go with it. Then you will realize you are going through a phase you don't need as much food, well just keep an eye on that and eat less at that point... we generally get into a habit of eating more and continue eating more even when we don't need to. So listen to what your body is asking for.

The aware sleep is also common. It is some deep purification going on.

Wish you all the best in your chosen path.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000