AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 physical meditation place
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2010 :  1:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone! Could someone please guide me as to where there is info on the importance of meditating in the same place daily or any other info on our actual meditation place. Thanks so much! hope you are all well!
xo, CLK

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  12:15:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey there what's up

From my experience.......an upkept religious institution:

Have a very strong vibrational frequency and is in tune with the divine hence the reason why some people feel different when entering such a place

every individual should have an altar or that special place that is kept clean.

Regular meditation enhances the positive vibrations and basically creates a very strong force field around that space

After some time that special place becomes impenetratable by negativity of all forms

the physical body and consciousness becomes one when entering your special place and begins to raise your vibrational frequency clearing out blockages etc....

Once you master your mind you don't have to worry about finding a special place u can tune into to the divine anywhere!

Seetaram
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  11:03:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is an AYP lesson about this.

http://www.aypsite.org/31.html

My experience is that as long as it is free from distractions and interruptions, the place does not matter.
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  10:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One of the first topic that was taught in the Shiv-Durga Ashram by Guru Rajendra in Trinidad is:

Why meditate in a temple?

Why start in a temple?

Yes I believe it is free of distractions....and full of positive energies due to the deities dwelling there.

However most of my spiritual work done on regular basis is done on my way to work,while I'm working,while driving........while my son is chatting away and listening attentively to him.......while I'm cooking....

I work 12 hrs and plus a day......I no longer have time to regularly go to my special place.......

You can be in a busy environment........release the breath.......start shutting off sounds around u and meditate right there and then.......

It matters at the beginning

when I started the Ashram I would meditate after a shower in the afternoon........at the altar........

it has become an everyday ritual now....

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000