Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Firm spine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2010 :  10:20:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I met with a highly intuitve yoga teacher the other day. She spoke rather broken English so we were limited on verbal communication. She told me that my spine was too soft, not 'firm' enough. That was pretty much all she could tell me. And couldn't really guide me as to what to do about it. Maybe she was full of it, maybe she was on to something.

Anyways I guess my question is, what does this mean? and how does one firm one's spine? :)

Smileyogi

Australia
50 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2010 :  01:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Smileyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wakeupneo

I met with a highly intuitve yoga teacher the other day. She spoke rather broken English so we were limited on verbal communication. She told me that my spine was too soft, not 'firm' enough. That was pretty much all she could tell me. And couldn't really guide me as to what to do about it. Maybe she was full of it, maybe she was on to something.

Anyways I guess my question is, what does this mean? and how does one firm one's spine? :)

Maybe she meant you shouldn't walk all bent over like the Hunchback of Nostradam?..hahaha..anyway, just be aware that the spine naturally gets firm when the ki winds arise..so just make sure you keep the right posture in meditation,straight,and soon you'll know what she meant by that.
love to you,Neo:)
Danny
To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem-

Edited by - Smileyogi on Apr 30 2010 02:06:39 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000