Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 what is that due to?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

denislav12

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  11:47:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit denislav12's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,
Thank you everyone for being here and sharing your experience and knowledge!
I have noticed that usually after meditation, and especially after I experience a high state of concentration during meditation, there is a pain that I can feel in the pelvic area of my body.
I am wondering if that is something common and shared by others, or maybe it is unusual?
The pain is not very uncomfortable, but still it is a sensation of slight discomfort similar to when a sexual arousal has been presented but the energy has not been released.
Thanks

Edited by - AYPforum on Apr 21 2010 11:53:45 AM

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  4:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi denislav, don't worry this is purification happening and your experience is pretty common and i've been through it as well...

of course we should use common sense if the symptoms become too uncomfortable, first we self pace and if the symptoms are to the extreme then we should go visit a doctor.

but from the looks of it, i'd say just take it easy and enjoy the ride.

good things are happening

L&L,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000