Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Weird kundalini symptoms?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  12:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste All

The past couple of days I have been having some weird symptoms and I am wondering if anyone else has had these types of symptoms, whether they were likely kundalini caused, or whether they were likely something else. Here are the symptoms I have been having.

1.Wierd localized heat/sweating (this one I'm pretty sure is a kundalini symptom). A few times recently I have noticed that while doing asanas (which I do in a fairly cold house [temp set at 19degrees celcius] in my underwear only) my limbs and majority of my body will be cold (not overly cold, but not warm either) but at the same time I will have a "circle" of sweat right at the sternum. My sternum will be dripping sweat but the rest of my body will be cold(ish).

2.My right ear seems to be pressurized differently then my left ear causing some loss of hearing in the right ear. This started only yesterday after my afternoon meditation. It was fine going into, and throughout my entire afternoon sadhana, but when I came out of my rest period I noticed that my right ear felt kinda "plugged" or like I needed to "re-pressurize" it, but I have been unable to accomplish this. This is quite uncommon for me. It has not gone away since yesterday afternoons sadhana.

3.Skin irritation on the inside of the nostrils. Recently I have noticed that the inside skin of my nostrils is quite sensitive and yesterday I noticed a pimple or something forming on the inside ring of the left nostril. The right nostril skin is still quite sensitive too, but there doesn't seem to be anything "growing" in there .

All these symptoms could be something completely unrelated, and in the past I wouldn't have thought anything of them, nor would I have attributed them to kundalini....but recently I have also had a rather drastic increase in the sensitivity to the internal energies. It doesn't seem that the energy has changed in intensity at all, just that my awareness of the energies has become increasingly sensitive. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Love!

Smileyogi

Australia
50 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  03:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Smileyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Namaste All

1.Wierd localized heat/sweating (this one I'm pretty sure is a kundalini symptom). A few times recently I have noticed that while doing asanas (which I do in a fairly cold house [temp set at 19degrees celcius] in my underwear only) my limbs and majority of my body will be cold (not overly cold, but not warm either) but at the same time I will have a "circle" of sweat right at the sternum. My sternum will be dripping sweat but the rest of my body will be cold(ish).

Hi CarsonZi..much love to you.
Looks like this is indeed a gross kundalini symptom.
I mean reflected in the body.
The cause is some purifying at the heart level,combined with some inner infection on the neck area(the ganglions)
Please drink more water(small sips during the day,take some vitamin C 1 gram before sleep for 3 days..and eat lots of vegetables too)
You must stop the asanas for now,and move the ki in your body,by using attention,either taoist style(inner circulation)..or others.
I have no idea how you meditate,so I can't advice you in this matter.
If you explain me your meditation routine,I might get a clue.
In any case..even if you don't give me a clue..try to consolidate the
lower chakras,by simply putting attention on belly area.(in meditation)
Much love to you..and may you be well and prosper,my good man.
Danny:)
Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  04:32:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Brother Carson, i've been to similar stuff plus had some physical changes inside my brain and spine a while back plus a lot of weird stuff... and the solution is always the same "Self pace more."

the Best on your path(f)

namaste brother
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  10:24:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey bro Carson

Funny you mention this, because I experience the right ear being "plugged" much of the time, and just recently had a pimple (or something) in the left nostril.

Although I never associated these symptoms with kundalini.

You might want to try some hydrogen peroxide in the ear. I did this for a few days and all kinds of crap came out of my ear when I showered. It's been clear since I did this.

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000