Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Feeling Very Cold after kechari
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ycloutier2000

Canada
78 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  8:52:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I have noticed that after I do kechari for a longer period, I suddenly feel deathly cold, to th epoint that I'm shivering. It kind of feels all my pranic energy drains out of me, kind of like rebooting a computer. It takes about 10 minutes or so for my body to recover to a normal body temperature.

I was just wondering if it was possible that prana dissipates?

Has anyone experienced something similar?

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  10:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, I've experienced the same sudden energy loss (intense shivering even at normal temperatures, others verifying my skin is cold to the touch) at various times throughout life. The only common thread I can note is that it happens in the presence of company, never alone.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  02:48:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have never noticed that after kechari but it sounds like a purification phase that you are going through. I am sure that it will pass as some new experience replaces it
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  3:17:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi y,

Perhaps this topic is interesting:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3402
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000