Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Prana as water?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2010 :  05:15:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have noticed (and posted about it as well)recently that the energy flowing during SB and DM is clear and light and taste like water. Last night, it appeared to completely turn into water - maybe slightly more viscous than water. I started SB as usual, visualizing my spinal nerve, which with a couple of breaths expanded into a wide column of energy between my root and crown, except this time it was not energy but water. I was moving up and down in clear water, it even splashed a little as I moved through. After that it filled my head (splashes and all) as I moved into DM.

Any thoughts anyone? More scenery?

Seysorciere

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  12:24:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Last night the "water" turned more viscous, thick but still very clear.
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  05:44:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi SeySorciere

Thanks for sharing

quote:
Any thoughts anyone? More scenery?

Yes. More scenery :)
One can have all kinds of experiences in meditation. All of them are due to the process of purification that is going on in the depth of our nervous system.....obstructions being cleared manifests as thoughts, feelings, sensations, images.....sounds, liquids, colours, lights....you name it, the list is endless.

As you know, while in meditation...we pay no attention to it. We gently favour (with our attention) the mantra...or the spinal breathing...or whatever is the practice we are engaged in. Later....between meditation times.....if there is something of great importance in the vision/sound/sensation we experienced...it will make itself known to us outside meditation times. Most of the time it is only that a "knot" was being realeased inside us....and the release produced certain inner manifestations.......that has no particular importance in and of themselves.

But yes - it is great fun to be able to enjoy the miracle that is life.
This includes the inside experiences. When they deepen, and we are tempted to get lost in the beauty and newness of it while meditating, it is well to remember that it was actually the fact that we meditated for days, months and years that brought about our deepened perception. It was not the experience that brought about this change. It was the practice. And so that is what we stay true to. Then more beautiful experiences are bound to happen....since we continue to be cleared of obstructions. As a result of wise practice.

But we are beyond experience.

So the crux of the matter is always...to whom does all this happen.....and so we continue to practise to find that out for ourselves.

As the truth of our precious existence - and non-existence.... dawns inside ....as the rise of inner silence and the ecstatic conductivity blend and integrate....we flow over into benevolent actions...absolutely everything is seen to carry the stamp of beauty and newness.

And we are both the potential and the actuality of that

Much love to you and good luck.

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2010 :  10:04:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Indeed ! Beautiful. Thank you Katrine for the inspiration you provide.
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  12:10:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Seysorciere,

Water is life, several of the Upanishads say this. So, maybe you are filled with life:)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000