Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Yogani's books
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  10:48:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
What is the difference between vol 1 & 2?

Where should I start as far as the reading goes?

Thanks for all your help!

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  11:00:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wakeupneo.

Start with Volume 1.
Also get the two books Deep Meditation and Spinal Breathing... they are very helpful when starting out.

Volume 2 is scheduled to be published in 4th quarter 2010.

You can also start reading from here.

Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2010 :  01:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok-

I think I too will start with that advice.
I am up now thru the night and feel sick. major over eating, drinking, to the point where it is like I feel panicky and very weird in my thinking.
I will get the first two books first volume.But I am going to point out that I do not like "spiritual things, topics, and general feelings of unease"
I am not so concerned with ecstatic living.

there must be a way to take better care of myself.

it is much to difficult to find the time and money for the grand caymen islands, sex only feels good for a small amount of time-and then comes all the rejection that comes with that and the constant struggle to keep that coming and getting what and who you want...
I am tired of being pulled so it seems out of kilter.
and then I blame people out here..like my fellow work mates, boss.

this already seems like to much information.

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  05:10:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Wakeupneo,

If I may... please start reading the two small volumes (Deep Meditation and Spinal Breathing first). The big volume on Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living VolI will answer additional questions you may have as you start practising. In my experience reading it first if you have no Yoga background will over-load you with information that you have no use for in the beginning and may create confusion. It is an excellent source for cross-referencing, I keep it handy on my bed-side table

my two cents

Seysorciere
Go to Top of Page

brunoloff

Netherlands
47 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  2:39:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit brunoloff's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sage890: I am not so concerned with ecstatic living.

Don't settle for any less than you're entitled to :-) I think that, if you practice regularly for a few months or years, you're in for a very big and happy surprise. Some unease might be unavoidable though, that's one of the things this forum is good for.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000