Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 How can I increase my sex drive and desire?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jacra

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  09:11:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jacra's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

My whole life I've had barely any sex drive. I could go week without even needing to masturbate. Anyway I'm dating this girl now and I'm realising I have a problem.

I can get turned on, have a rock-hard erection that never lets me down, yet during the act I get no stimulation. The second time I felt this split second increase in sensation and then it was gone.

So I've been working out and increasing my vitamins and minerals. Been doing pelvic lifts, pelvic bounces, butterfly and inverted butterfly poses, and kegels. I've noticed when I started about two weeks later I felt this sexual energy in my pelvis that had me writhing and I released. Second time I breathed the energy up to my head and that helped. Is that the right thing to do or did I basically release the energy?

So what else can I do to increase my sex drive so that I feel the sensations and the turn on and can actually release?

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  11:22:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7303

Good advice in that thread. Especially building up the kidneys and doing dear exercise. I would go see a TCM or ayurveda doctor to get a pulse diagnosis to see if any imbalances can be detected. There could be some herbs that are good.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000