Enlightenment Milestones
 Opening
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  8:59:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just had the most amazing opening!!!

It was just !!!!!!!!!

I started crying my heart out. Then laughing my lungs out. It was HUGE!!!

Wow, I'm just so happy!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessing!!!

Edited by - Yonatan on Mar 20 2010 9:00:14 PM

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  10:52:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yay!

That's great, Yonatan. We're all like popcorn sitting in the frying pan

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  01:49:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Goof for you bro
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  09:52:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah cosmic!!! LOVE!!

Thanks Ananda (: Blessings to you my brother.

LOVE
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  10:21:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful!!!

Openings like this make periods of purification soooooo worth it.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  3:36:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
!!
Yeah thanks Shweta.
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  5:36:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Congrats, Yonatan! Awesome to hear!!

(Even *Awesomer* to experience, I'm sure!! )

I remember having an opening pretty much *exactly* like you described, back in 2007 .... and a couple more similar though slightly-less-intense ones, that same year.

It's really tough to put the experience into words (for any of us) ... because it involves experience of Reality beyond the distinctions of words.

I'm not sure if such experiences have been cited before *as* "enlightenment milestones", but I'd say they qualify, for sure (unless anyone has experienced differently, this doesn't seem to be an "early stage" practice thing; those of us who've experienced this type of thing have usually been "at it" a while, when we do.)

As Yogani often says: "Good things are happening!"

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  7:41:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  7:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jivaakabhasana_Yogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Aauummm,

Blessings,

I'm so happy for you...those openings are really wonderful...and to think that these (our) openings, are only the beginning; well, it absolutely boggles the mind, huh?

Regards,
~Jivaakabhasana_Y
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  04:58:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thanks and much Love.

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  05:17:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  06:51:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  09:38:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Onward!
Go to Top of Page

wigswest

USA
115 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2010 :  3:10:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Verrrry cool!!! Hugs
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  1:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you

Hugs (())
Go to Top of Page

YogaEarth

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  7:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaEarth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to hear Yonatan!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  8:04:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
YogaEarth Thanks!!!

Joy and Love
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  8:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
BTW welcome to the forum!!!

Feel the love, all the best
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000