Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 I finally did it!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maynard

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  09:10:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit maynard's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Last night during deep meditation, I tapped, or popped into a place where i experienced myself merge with the universe, inner silance, ect. Where "I" became everything and nothing, and was concious of this experience. It was pretty amazing. I felt my body fill up with energy from head to toe, and their was this sensation I recall having when i was a child, cant explain it, but the exact same feeling, and then i somewhat poped and it felt like instantly my self and body expanded into the energy/ silance, and then i was the energy. Sorry, i had to tell everyone, i dont ahve anybody other than my wife that would not think im insane if i told them i merged with the universe for a little while.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  09:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!!!!

Thanks for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  12:18:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
this is very beautiful
onward!!
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  01:19:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am so happy for you!
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  11:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000