Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 does this sound right?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maynard

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  2:11:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit maynard's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I have been practicing the deep meditation, aiming to experience inner silence. What seems to be happening, hmm, tough to describe.

When i have been still for a while, with or with out the mantra, i begin to experience an inner buzzing of energy, almost like i can hear and feel the "inner silence." This buzzing grows when i dont think or attatch to anything and completly let go. Today, this buzzign opened all of my chakras, one by one, i felt a concentration of energy and then a release and i feel very good and open now.

Is this right, or am i doing something else because energy is involved?
I have already had a kundalini awakening, which is what brought me to this site. I just want to make sure i am doing the inner silence meditation correctly.

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  3:06:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi maynard. I think you are doing fine.

Have you got Yoganis little book "Deep Meditation" I think all the answers you seek are in there.

In case you haven't here are a few tips. The feeling of energy moving, buzzing stuff like that are all symptoms of purification within your nervous system, don't pay any attention to them just come gently back to the mantra each time you feel them.

Have another good look at the deep meditation lessons. Lesson 13on at the main site here and please don't worry you are doing really well.

Edited by - Richard on Mar 04 2010 3:17:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2010 :  03:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maynard

I have been practicing the deep meditation, aiming to experience inner silence. What seems to be happening, hmm, tough to describe.

When i have been still for a while, with or with out the mantra, i begin to experience an inner buzzing of energy, almost like i can hear and feel the "inner silence." This buzzing grows when i dont think or attatch to anything and completly let go. Today, this buzzign opened all of my chakras, one by one, i felt a concentration of energy and then a release and i feel very good and open now.

Is this right, or am i doing something else because energy is involved?
I have already had a kundalini awakening, which is what brought me to this site. I just want to make sure i am doing the inner silence meditation correctly.

Remarkable!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000