Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 warm surges and sweating
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  06:39:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
For a short period of time, I experience sensations of warmth throughout my body, and sweating profusely in my body.
Is this kundalini energy?
nirmal

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  07:20:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nirmal

quote:
For a short period of time, I experience sensations of warmth throughout my body, and sweating profusely in my body.
Is this kundalini energy?

This is a symptom of purification in your nervous system. Nothing to worry about at all, in fact it means you are doing things right.

If these symptoms become too uncomfortable or too distracting just cut back on your practices a little bit until they ease and then gradually increase your time again, self pace is the keyword here but again nothing to worry about this is quite normal
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  07:42:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Richard, so these sensations are from purification, and is not Kundalininirmal
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  08:34:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Its all to do with Kundalini energy but nothing to worry about its a normal symptom arising from purification brought about by spinal breathing.

Have a look at this lesson it may help.

This symptom will pass in time

http://www.aypsite.org/49.html

If the symptom persists out side of spinal breathing you probably do need to cut back a little bit.

Edited by - Richard on Feb 27 2010 08:35:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  12:52:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Richard,
I rarely if at all, experience the warm/sweat sensation while meditating, but I do outside of my practices during the day.

And I am not worried about these things, it´s like a process I am experiencing, and anything that projects out I welcome, as these may
help me on the path to enlightenment.
nirmal

Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  2:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
And I am not worried about these things, it´s like a process I am experiencing, and anything that projects out I welcome, as these may
help me on the path to enlightenment.

Great enjoy your practices and don't forget to self pace
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000