Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Can anybody help someone in distress?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tetragrammaton

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  10:53:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit tetragrammaton's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi again everyone.I frequent this forum quite alot reading people's thoughts and opinions but I rarely give mine.

Anyway I have been following the AYP process for about 16 months now and at first it was twice a day everyday period.

But about October last year I had an experience whilst although "scenery" nevertheless concerned me enough to back off almost altogether.

Looking back at it now maybe it wasnt such a big deal but at the time it was distressing.Very.

I must tell you I practice pranayama/mantra mediation and hopefully be moving on as soon as I can get past this period.

I awoke maybe a 4 o clock in the morning and I knew something wasnt right.My spine from the very base right up to and including into my brain was throbbing very hard indeed.I was scared a little that I might have a premature Kundalini rising.Having possibly had one before this was something I was not keen to repeat.

I backed my practice to once per day 20/20 mins.Since then its been erractic.Sometimes I miss days.

Very unfortunatley my father had a massive stroke in the middle of all this and it made the practice even harder.

My question is this what was the deep throbbing?

And is it possible to direct energy at my father maybe hands on or remotley to help heal him quicker?Beacuse I consider this an energy related problem.

May I also take this oppportunity to thank Yogani for all he has done and hopefully I can add something that maybe beneficial to others.

Kind Regards.

Edited by - tetragrammaton on Feb 23 2010 12:39:21 PM

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  11:34:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Yes you can send him the energy. Easiest way for a novice is simply visualise breathing the energy in through the nose and as you breathe out visualise it flowing down the arms , out of the palms to your father.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000