Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Kriya Yoga and the order they are in. Please Help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

garlic

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  12:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit garlic's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am new here on AYP and I dont know if this is the place I should post but I was wondering about Thokar Kriya.
I know how to do the Thokar Kriya but I was wondering what are the stages of Thokar Kriya. I know this sounds too much but I am 16 and I don't know much about this but I am very interested in this. I read Autobiography of a Yogi in 5th and 6th grade and I love reading it over and over again. But as I was looking up Thokar Kriya, I know this is an advanced stage but before I start doing Thokar Kriya are there any techniques that I should start with? For example 1st kriya and etc etc.

I haven't been initiated into Kriya Yoga by any master but I wish I had a Guru but I dont know where to find one and I am too young to go anywhere and search for a Guru. I don't even have the money or anything.

Please help me and please if you are an advanced Kriya Yogi please explain it to me.

Please I beg you to help me.

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  12:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Garlic and welcome!

AYP Chin Pump and Kriya Thokar are similar. You can read about chin pump here: http://www.aypsite.org/139.html

It is suggested to read the free AYP online lessons from the beginning, which will give you a good idea how spiritual practices fit together. AYP is not Yogananda's Kriya Yoga, but contains many of the same elements, and much more: http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html

Also check this lesson on ages to consider the various practices. Your spiritual desire is advanced for your age. That is wonderful. It will be good to be aware of some of the age-related factors. Take your time, and you will save time in the long run, while having a much steadier ride on the way: http://www.aypsite.org/256.html

Practice wisely, and enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  12:22:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP Forum, Garlic! We're glad you're here.

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  2:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Garlic.

Take the advise Yogani has given you and you wont look back
Go to Top of Page

garlic

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  3:24:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit garlic's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Allright. Thank You all of you
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2010 :  6:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi garlic, welcome!!

It's really great that you have the spiritual desire at your age.

Yogani has given excellent advice.

LOVE
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000