Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Sambhavi mudra question!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  1:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste,

Yesterday while doing sambavi mudra suddenly I felt both eyes interlocked and it became one and I couldn't come out of Sambhavi mudra..then I willed myself out! After that meditation was really powerful. I saw black dot surrounded by white light

Thanks for hearing!

May all see and feel the Light.

Viji

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  3:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  4:13:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Viji....

Sounds exactly like what I have been experiencing (the black dot surrounded by white light)...I wrote about this here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=6788

It has died down a little bit since then, but I still see it pretty consistently with both eyes open and closed. Nothing to be worried about IMO

Love.
Go to Top of Page

Ten Chakras

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  12:21:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ten Chakras's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very funny, that I'm mentioning this for the second time today.

If you lay in bed, before sleep, and rub the eyes gently but firmly for a minute or two.. and then stop rubbing the eyes, you may see 'stars' and bright patterns of light. If you focus on the patterns of light (where the neurons in your brain were stimulated from pressure on the optic nerve), the ring of light with the black center can be seen. With practice, the ring of light will actually become clearer until it has the fine detail of an iris.

At first, the purely anatomical scientific obviousness of the phenomenon may be a bit disappointing, but the more you practice and learn about it, the more and more truth becomes stranger than fiction.

If you get to the point where you can see the fusion of your left and right irises in the form of an image of light in your mind, with such detail, I recommend looking into Iridology and Rayidology. It can be one fantastic rabit hole to jump down The irises are like a projection of our genetic blueprint in the form of a disc, almost like a cd with information burned onto it. Those neurons that fire in our brain to produce the fine detail of the circle of light show that how we see the world is directly effected by our genetic makeup, quite literally.

The fact that people here are experiencing this purely from internal focus is AMAZING!!! I'm really psyched by you guys! Awesome! The left and right irises are male and female, traits selected to combine well from mother and father. Only by being in balance can you see this ring... but you also need very strong neural activity! I'm very impressed. AYP has some excellent people!
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  12:27:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi shanti hope you doing great.
Hey Carson Congrats to you..(the new dad to be )and your wife !
My sadhana has not been stable and I am now back in track trying to keep stablize it and do the practice twice daily!

Oh thanks for sharing.the black surrounded by white yes I could see it for just few minutes with closed eyes and then it faded away.
Good to know many have seen it

Love n Light
Viji

Edited by - vijikr on Jan 24 2010 04:05:17 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000