Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Emergency Samyama Healing for Friend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2010 :  10:28:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi friends!

This evening i heard from a friend of another friend named Larry.
His doctors have told him he will soon have a leg amputated from below the knee. he has diabetes and fragmented bones in his foot, also drug complications (prescription) This has freaked me out completely, so i am calling to those who might help. If so, what info is needed to help it happen, or anything else?

With much Love (and squeaky tears)

Rael

Edited by - AYPforum on Jan 18 2010 05:02:43 AM

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  1:49:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rael

Hi Moderators
I didn't realize there was a protocol for the above. Should i re-enter it under "Join Healing Samyama"?

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  2:03:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rael,
It's OK. When you put the request here, you are making a request for healing from everyone. Many don't want healing from the group or don't want to wait till the weekend.

If you'd like to add him to the list, you can make a request here (this is just for future requests... I can add his name to the list if that is what you'd like me to do).

Sorry I did not realize you wanted him on the list else I would have added him to the list.

I can add him in as an emergency healing on Jan 17th.

PS: You can read up more about the group samyama healing here.
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2010 :  5:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello rael, you can always light a candle and offer it to the virgin mary
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2010 :  11:09:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by omarkaya

hello rael, you can always light a candle and offer it to the virgin mary

Thank you Omarkaya....that's a great idea, i like to think of Her as the Divine Mother.

Peace
Rael
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  12:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Hi Rael,
It's OK. When you put the request here, you are making a request for healing from everyone. Many don't want healing from the group or don't want to wait till the weekend.

If you'd like to add him to the list, you can make a request here (this is just for future requests... I can add his name to the list if that is what you'd like me to do).

Sorry I did not realize you wanted him on the list else I would have added him to the list.

I can add him in as an emergency healing on Jan 17th.

PS: You can read up more about the group samyama healing here.

Hi Shanti!

I had a rough weekend and wasn't able to figure out how to approach the list when i had bits of time, here and there. Time got away from me, but i was glad to hear that maybe it did do some good to post my request (for Larry) at the Cafe' here.

The decision on his condition may happen this week, but it wouldn't hurt to have him on the list for next weekend maybe? Would you add him Shanti, if you have a moment?
I will look into the method when i have had more rest.

Thank you Dear

As always
Rael.....i will try to find out how he is doing.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  05:02:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2010 :  09:53:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rael,
Yogani posted your request to the http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1337&whichpage=17#62704healing request and I have already added him to the list for emergency healing.
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2010 :  6:18:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you my friends!

Bless you!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000