Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Holding Back Method
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2010 :  10:25:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So yesterday was my first successful attempt at the 'holding-back method' with my fiance. Needless to say she definately enjoyed herself and even remarked, 'where did you learn that?'

Personally I didn't even miss the orgasm. However I do feel as if I was missing something. The energy 'down there' seems to be just stagnated. And now the morning after it still remains down there and I even have pains in my lower abdomen.

During and after sex, am I supposed to be concentrating progressively uop the chakras? How to channel this energy correctly, and when?

I do realize that I could probably look this information up but I did want to get some insight from the other members.

Love,
J

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  5:05:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi. Good to hear you are enjoying it :)

The pain is from overdoing it a bit. Don't push too much towards orgasm, because then you're using the abdominal and pelvic muscles more, you're tightening them more and this can cause the pain. Try relaxing during arousal as much as possible - when you're totally relaxed, there's no climax.

With practice you'll find good balance, just don't overdo it into too much pain.

It depends on how much you can feel and see the energy in the body, but during sex you can see that concentrating the energy in the lower centres, there is not that much "space" for it, if you move higher with attention, there is progressively more and more space where the energy can go, so it doesn't concentrate "down there" and doesn't lead to climax. You can use this for holding back.
:) Enjoy
Go to Top of Page

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  6:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So more or less concentrate your focus on the upper chakras. I know in kundalini yoga they talk about a "root lock" during intercourse. Where you contract the naval, sex organ, and rectum. Has anyone experimented with this?
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  6:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I have. It happens quite intuitively over time. It also serves to redirect energy upwards. Again, it's something that should not be taken to excess and overdone. Experiment and find a balance that works for you. With practice, it will likely feel natural and smooth and definitely without pain.
Go to Top of Page

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  7:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for all your help Tadeas!

As far as the root lock, do you hold it for as long as you can or do you continuously pump it?
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  8:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My pleasure :)

Sometimes I hold it for quite a long time, but I don't force it. Generally I aim for relaxation during arousal. Dissolving the peaks, opening up and softly leading the energy up, not letting it concentrate and localize in one area, this relaxation allows more energy to flow and functions as part of the holdback.

I think generally, it's better not to overconcentrate on any one area or keep it contracted forcefully. As you practice holding back and increase sensitivity with practices, it becomes smoother and automatic :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000