Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 success in tantra/kriya hurt of harm erections?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrcuteblackie

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2009 :  1:54:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit mrcuteblackie's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have bought the book "Discovering the Power of Pre-orgasmic sex", but my main question does not concern the book at all. It is rather about a certain nice kriya exercise:

There is an exercise (kegel) that can be combined with relaxation/breathing in a meditation position. When I do this, there is a certain degree of sweetness that occurs at the genitals then up the spine at each squeeze of the anal/pelvic muscle. Relaxing the muscle, there is also deep relaxation that is felt. Now, let me ask, this sweetness up the spine, if it is sexual energy being transformed, will it in the long run make me uninterested in women and sex, or make me less sexually potent (that mean a practice that castrates a man)? I hope not, because on the contrary, I would like to be more potent with much stonger erections.

Also concerning your book: sexual depletion is when a man ejaculates a lot. If a man masturbates too much and ejeculates, he loses his sexual potency (please let's forget about spirit for now). My question is, if he ejaculates and hold, and does that a lot, will he reduce is potency of strengthen his sexual abvility?

I hope to hear from you soon, as I really enjoy the exercise I have just described.

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  06:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi mrcuteblackie,

Welcome to the forum.

The first practice you describe is also called asvini mudra and is one of the AYP practices. It helps to raise sexual energy upwards towards the higher centres. It is part of the process of the transmutation of sexual energy into ecstasy. But no, you will not loose your sexual ability and that option will always be open to you if you choose it.

With regard to holding (blocking) with ejaculation, a man will loose less energy using this method, but still some is lost. With repeated use, a lot of energy can be lost so it should only be used when the holdback method fails. The holdback method is remaining in front of orgasm without ejaculation at all during sex.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

mrcuteblackie

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  12:55:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit mrcuteblackie's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Christi for your explanation. Son asvini mudra can make my erections even better, that is good.
After a week of asvini mudra there is no more urine dripping after urination. Cool!
Go to Top of Page

mrcuteblackie

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  1:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit mrcuteblackie's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What if asvini mudra raises libido but weakens erections. Is this s possibility? I need STRIONGER erections and I enjoy the exercise, though I do not have enough time to do it daily.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  8:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mrcuteblackie,

I didn't say that asvini mudra will improve your erections.

I said that asvini mudra helps to raise sexual energy through the body, eventually expanding our sexual functioning to the level of ecstasy, experienced throughout the body, all the time. This experience is similar to having an orgasm in every cell of your body continuously throughout the day.

Asvini mudra won't do this on it's own though. It can work as part of an integrated system of spiritual practices which, when used together, can bring about this end. Tantric practices ,involving the preservation of sexual fluid, play a big part in this process.

So asvini mudra in itself may not strengthen erections (or weaken erections for that matter). But when utilized as part of an effective system of Yoga, and our sexual energy is rising to a higher level of functioning, erections can be strengthened as a side effect of that. Mulabandha works in a similar way to asvini mudra in the overall process of sexual sublimation.

You may find this lesson interesting:

Sexual healing

And these two:

Mulabandha, enlivening sexual energy upwards

The ecstatic silver thread

All the best,

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Dec 22 2009 06:24:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

mrcuteblackie

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  08:20:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit mrcuteblackie's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I find Asvini mudra is very difficult . . . contracting the anal muscles while the urinary ones are relaxed. Needs a lot of concentration and detail, not as imple as Kegels in which the whole region is contracted. Anyone finds Asvini mudra as difficult? But it is worth practicing and for the little I can do it really works.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  09:31:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mrcuteblackie,

With asvini mudra there is no need to worry about what happens with the uninary muscles. The effectiveness of the mudra depends on what is happening with the anal sphincter muscles.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  2:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
in mantak chias sexual reflexology book there are some exercises that will give you stronger erections. Dr Lin, which also teach the best multiple orgasm technique, has a lot of stuff on stronger erections I think, the poster witch on thetaobums.com has a lot of advice on stuff like this, taking fish oil will be one of them. If you picku up on any technique from CHias book or Lin then go to thetaobums.com and ask what they think about those particular exercises as although both these guys teach some good stuff they both also teach bad and dangerous stuff and on that forum many have experience with the techniques they teach.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000