Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Heat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  02:13:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All!

I am used to changes in heat within my body due to menopausal activity and that that is stirred-up from DM Kundalini, but an odd yet interesting happened lately. As i was walking around the house, i would notice fields of heat near me, but when i would touch a radiator, or any possible source for the heat, there would be none!

Could i be generating heat fields that are feeding back to me?

Anyone had such an experience?

Edited by - AYPforum on Dec 30 2009 03:45:30 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  03:45:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  10:39:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rael....

I went through a phase that sounds kinda similar. I'm not in menopause (I'm male) but for a little over a year after starting the AYPractices I had the experience of generating heat fields with my hands. It wasn't really physical heat so much though, but more of an "energetic heat". My hands weren't really physically that hot (although they were almost constantly sweating) but they were generating some sort of energetic field that was experienced here as heat. I don't really know how to explain it very well, but I believe that it was the minor chakras in the hands being activated and perhaps working through some obstructions in my system.

I have also had the experience of literally generating large amounts of physical heat with the spine...mostly during practices though, not generally while walking around, although occassionally that would happen as well.

In my experience, the "heat" that is felt is more "energy" and less actual physical heat, but for me experiencing of both heat and energy is very similar...hard to tell the difference between the two. Perhaps it is similar for you, perhaps this is something completely different. I wouldn't worry about it unless there are some uncomfortable sensations coming with it...otherwise, I'd just chalk it up to being a phase that will pass (or refine) in time.

Hope you have a wonderful New Years!

Love.
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  11:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi CarsonZi!

I have experienced the "hand heat" during healings on patients at times, sometimes with them feeling it when i don't. When i was doing Anmol's Kriya Yoga felt heat in the back of the neck, plus head and face.

Though i stopped that long ago, when i get upset, a little moist heat comes out from around my eye sockets and definitely from the space just below he middle of my brows. This is no problem, but what i was writing about seemed to be heat fields in the room that should not be there, judging by all other factors. I thought maybe i was projecting them out without feeling it, and then feeling them once they were in the atmosphere. I LLLLOOOOOVVVE heat, so not too worried, just curious as to whether this is real for others who do these wild and amazing practices.

Thank you CarsonZi,
and Many blessing for your New Year!
Love Rael
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2009 :  12:05:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rael....

Yes, I believe that the hand heat has something to do with healings....it's almost like the hands need to be used for healing when the heat is there....at least that is my experience.

About projecting heat fields out into the atmosphere and then noticing them.....could be menopause (although I wouldn't know) or it could be the heat/energy (I have a hard time telling the difference personally as I experience most energy as heat anyways) coming from open chakras or chakras that are in the process of purifying obstructions out. It may be an indication to pace yourself with the practices, it could be a phase, or it could be nothing at all. Just be careful to watch for overload symptoms and pace accordingly. Glad you are enjoying the practices!

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Love.
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2009 :  06:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You CarsonZi!

Good to hear from you and our answers are very useful!

Happiness and Peace to you too!

Love
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2009 :  11:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rael

Hi All!

I am used to changes in heat within my body due to menopausal activity and that that is stirred-up from DM Kundalini, but an odd yet interesting happened lately. As i was walking around the house, i would notice fields of heat near me, but when i would touch a radiator, or any possible source for the heat, there would be none!

Could i be generating heat fields that are feeding back to me?

Anyone had such an experience?

Hi Rael :)
Yes, to me it sounds like it. The body has a layer of heat in it. In taoist terms, they call it chi. You could also call it prana or kundalini or whatever. If you sit and sense the inner body, that is, move your consciousness to just feeling the body and relaxing it deeply along with slowing the breathing down, you will systematically feel a layer or sheath of heat. For me it occurs after about 10 minutes of 'sensing the inner body'.

During Reiki attunements, there is a noticeable wave of heat that transfers to the recipient. In most cases, this is chi.

If you have ever tried reverse breathing, a taoist practice of pushing the abdomen out when you breathe in and then pulling it in as you breathe out (opposite or reversed from normal abdominal breathing), you will notice that your lower tan tien, just below the navel will get hot. That is chi.

If you've ever had a spontaneous kundalini flare up, you will be engulfed with flames and lots of heat. This happened to me once and I thought I was going to burn up (spontaneous combustion). I had to shut it down quickly!!

If your kundalini is active and you are expanding the etheric layers and energetic pathways in the body, and that chi/kundalini/prana energy is circulating through your system, yes, you could possibly have waves or clouds of heat that you are producing and feeling.

As well, if your kundalini is active and you are expanding some of your layers, you will start to feel not only heat from other people as you walk passed them, but you will also pick up on their auric vibrations, thoughts and emotions..

So, yes, it could be that you have clouds of chi floating around your aura and you are feeling them as you move about..

To store any excess chi that is circulating in your system, sit on a chair, place your right hand over the left and put those hands over your lower tan tien (just below your navel). Breath normally and sit like that for 15 minutes. It is best to store it if you aren't going to be using it..

:)
TI

Edited by - Tibetan_Ice on Dec 31 2009 11:49:19 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000