Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Is there a way to control the flow of ecstasy?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  3:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
namaste friends,

recently my kundalini seems to have nudged things up a lot and that happened bcz of a month of intense practice which produced some serious overloading symptoms but things settled down now after some hardcore self pacing.

what i would like to discuss is the way the ecstatic flows are circulating through my body these days.

they used to be balanced in the past and i used to have them mostly during practices and a little bit during daily activity but nowadays it's very different.

i am having very high moments of ecstasy which are extending to hours and a few times to a day "more or less" and they are mostly happening during the nights while being asleep and that wakes me up sometimes and this usually keeps on going all through the morning and then afterward there would be a big let down with one hell of an intense bhakti toward the Divine which literally hurts and that let down is seriously putting me out of balance.

i've self paced a lot and i really don't know if i should self pace more or if this is something normal in the process of kundalini circulation.

if there is a way to control these flows then please share it with me and if they are signs of energy overload then i would like to know that so i may self pace some more.

light and love,

Ananda

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2009 :  12:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Guess the guru is in me

i self paced some more and quit all of my practices (for 1 day) but after that i kept on with 10 minutes of deep meditation (morning and evening) and i even stopped kechari totally and things seem to be going toward being more stable.

the ecstasy is still there but not as intense as before and for little periods of time and after all this self pacing stuff there seems to be more silence present which was kind of clouded with all the energetic overload...

but kundalini still seems to be strong and the crown is still active no matter how much i redirect the energy toward the Ajna it sleeps for a while sometimes for hours but then it wakes up by osmosis... and if this keeps on going i might have to self pace some more to the extent where i might turn on to breath meditation for a month or so.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

shaktipath

Croatia
12 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  03:40:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit shaktipath's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Ananda,

when it came to that point of just BEING all practices are not needed any more. The path becomes the goal, every step is the goal and an end for itself.
Assuming that there is no thoughts shading your presence in the now you can enjoy samadhi in your everyday activities and shine this blissful existence on to others.
It is getting deeper by itself while you help others to rediscover their real nature.
Welcome home ,
shakti
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  09:28:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste Shakti,

over here there is no Being and no nothing it doesn't feel like i am anywhere close to where home is...

there is just some ecstasy and inner silence and awareness present on and off; and these are nothing IMHO in comparison to the experience of the Self which i had the honor to realize once during DM but at the end of my DM session at the ringing of the alarm Yogani's words trespassed my head that i shouldn't overlong my stay in my deep meditation session and i trust in the words of this wise sage even though he isn't my Guru but i have complete faith in what he teaches (his teachings flow directly from the Self)

i know that we aren't supposed to have a conception of what enlightenment is or to want to achieve a certain experience but at the time it happened it felt like this is IT there was complete satisfaction and fullness it felt like that's It nothing arose in that bliss "i was completely satisfied within the bliss of the Self without any desire whatsoever" and no matter what i say i won't be able to give it complete due or describe it it can't be put in words (all i can say is that it's just all that is sweet good "The End")

but then again my ego says that even that experience might not be It, guess i'll know when i am ripe enough to fall or be picked from the tree.

kindest regards,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  1:07:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

I have never found a way of reducing ecstasy other than by self-pacing practices. So I think you are on the right track. I am sure if there was a way then Yogani would have mentioned it in the lessons.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  6:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Christy, self pacing is the best action indeed; i am feeling much more at peace by the passing of the days...

all your posts in the forums are very much appreciated as well, you've been a big help to me since my beginnings in these forums.

in gratitude brother and happy holidays to you(f)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000