Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Holiday Greetings form New Mexico
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lokipuna

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  6:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit lokipuna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Best wishes to all for a Happy Holiday Season. I found the AYP unintentionally more than a month ago and shortly thereafter bagan the meditation practice. I've also been observing some of the various forum posts. I have been very impressed with the quality of the interactions as well as the overall nondogmatic ( such a word?) tenor of the lessons.
I've had a fairly consisten meditation practice in various forms for over twenty years (Zazen, Vipassana,Synchronicity). Never in the past have I used a Mantra. I am really blow away by the changes I've felt over the past couple of weeks. Where I was previously ata single hour of meditation, the twenty minute sessions WITH THE MANTRA

Clear White Light

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  7:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lokipuna. I am very glad that you have found the AYP system to be effective for you. This is also my first experience meditating with a mantra, and it really seems to have made all the difference for me. I spent about 7 or 8 months doing a daily breath awareness meditation before switching it over to AYP's Deep Meditation, and instead of spending 80% of the time spaced out and not really paying attention, i now have consistently deep and powerful sessions. Sometimes, even a bit too powerful. Have you tried out the spinal breathing pranayama yet?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000