Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 SORRY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lokipuna

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  6:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit lokipuna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Let me continue, bad keystroke or whatever on last section and was sent before completion; I'm not a forum net person. Anyway 20 minutes brings me deeper than my prior hour. Can't say how great that is and after settling in will look forward to the spinal breathing. After all these years have already dealt with some posture and breathing issues but feel that this path has been revealed at the right time and should be recognized and followed. From reading the posts I think this is a very supportive and sensitive group and hope to become forum active. A totally new venture, please bear with me.
Peace to all.,

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  7:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums Lokipuna.

It's wonderful to hear about your experiences. Thank you for sharing. Very Happy Holidays to you too.

You can click on the pencil paper icon to edit your own post and add to it.

If you want to add the stuff from this post (select it and copy it) to your other post you wrote earlier (do an edit post here and paste it), you are welcome to do so and a moderator can delete this post for you.

Go to Top of Page

lokipuna

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  11:00:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit lokipuna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti, thanks for the welcome and the tips for posting.
Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2009 :  12:04:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Lokipuna!

You will get a hang of forum tools in no time. Anything you want to know regarding using the forum, just ask by posting a reply in this thread (or anyother way you like). We all will be happy to assist. :)

Welcome again.

Edited by - arzkiyahai on Dec 27 2009 11:39:28 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000