Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Could someone please help me?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  01:20:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The past few months I've taken some time away from school and work to sit and practice my sadhanas. It was more or less zen type meditations, abiding in pure consiousness and such. Recently I started to incorporate a little kundalini yoga into the mix as I felt the need to circulate my energies as they felt stagnated.

The kundalini yoga practice makes me feel amazing! Lately, I started getting sensations in my neather regions, mainly rumbling during meditation in my root chakra. Almost feeling like it was going to burst. It's happened a few times.

I haven't been very active in sexual activity. Mainly because...well honestly I just don't care. It's not really on my list of priorities, I've been completely wrapped up in practice. Recently she gave me an ultimatum that essentially she has sexual needs that need to be met, yada, yada...

Well we had sex, I ejaculated... and it didn't feel right. Feel depleted, felt like I definately lost some potency. I had a difficult time retaining semen as it is, let alone living a lifestyle in which I never lose it.

Nonetheless, I'm committed to learning how to do this. I really want this and no longer want to lose any semen. I've searched online and couldn't really find any techniques in which I can retain it. The ones that I did find seemed awefully complicated and time consuming.

Wondering if someone could direct me. Is there any practical, simple means for retaining semen? What can I do to not lose it?

Thank you,

Love,
J

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  07:06:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wakeupneo
Love,
J

That's it. 'Love' when you have sex and it will be impossible to ejac.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4431 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  12:19:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wakeupneo,

welcome to the forum.

If you check out the tantra lessons on this site it is all about how to have sex without ejaculation, and how that can help you move into divine consciousness:

http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

Your partner might be interested too.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  05:02:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello,unless you have mastered vajroli and mulabandha it will be impossible for you to not to ejaculate,to master vajroli and mulabandha needs years of hard practice, but you can deal with your partner and stop before it comes.ujayi pranayam makes love longer and if you perform udiyana bandha some time before you feel to explote, youl prolong the fun much more.good luck.
Go to Top of Page

misslavender

Philippines
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  12:41:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit misslavender's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi sorry if I sound naive or something. I just wonder if you refer "she" to your thing calling for the needs to be met, or "she" for someone special you have. In case "she" is a person, isn't it fair to ejaculate when you do sex because it's part of the "ritual". It's the climax of your union. :)

Edited by - misslavender on Feb 21 2010 12:50:05 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000