AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 For those who are under sensitive
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  10:33:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
namaste friends,

i would like to add on a suggestion to the under sensitive practitioners that works IMHO and i know that from my own experience for over a year now and from giving the same advise to others and observing how they responded to it.

simply put: do your practices in a dark room and that will give you a big boost especially in Deep Meditation.

anyways you don't have to take my word for it, just try it out and see for yourselves

light and love,

Ananda

JDas

USA
74 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2009 :  10:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit JDas's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

namaste friends,

i would like to add on a suggestion to the under sensitive practitioners that works IMHO and i know that from my own experience for over a year now and from giving the same advise to others and observing how they responded to it.

simply put: do your practices in a dark room and that will give you a big boost especially in Deep Meditation.

anyways you don't have to take my word for it, just try it out and see for yourselves
light and love,

Ananda

Tks for the tip, Ananda.

I for some reason considered myself a 'lunkhead' because I have not yet--and may never and that's okay--experienced any sensational effect from my practice. I have no expectations but I do believe that the AYP practice is a good path for me. My world is very rich in general. I love many folks and I 'see' the world as very wow. Amazing it is myomy.

Anyways, I will take your tip and apply it and report back later.

Jon

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000