Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Samyama
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  3:41:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I must say thank you to Yogani for giving the technique for Samyama, especially healing Samyama. On a website that I'm a member of there are some people that ask for healing help, and I'm able to give it. When I do samyama on someone's name right after I feel ecstatic energy going through my body along with a feeling like I'm breathing ecstatic energy from the being I'm doing samyama on, maybe like I give them but also get this ecstatic spiritual energy.

Anyway, After getting thanks from these people, I just Had to thank you Yogani for this amazing technique.

Bless you.

Yonatan

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  08:10:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Yonatan

This sounds great! I do distance healing and am always looking for ways to upgrade it! I would love to continue to hear how this works out for you!

Keep up the good work

Sincerely

Rael!

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  11:36:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thanks Rael!!

Love
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000