Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Deep Meditation & Spirits
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  11:48:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear all,

Some months ago, I was having quite a bit of trouble with spirits. Does DM help develop other abilities?

Let me give a brief on some stuff I have experienced. The moment I would sit down to meditate, I would feel the displacement of air as someone - a man - would go around me to stand at my left shoulder. He would stay there, a presence, the whole time. My house would fill with loud cracks and bangs at night and I started having a number of lucid dreams. I would wake up in the night and start channeling (conversations of other unknown persons going on clearly in my head)

Strangely, I was not scared. I had a lot of fun telling people about my ghost - oh and my son saw him one night. I knew it was him as I has seen him in the lucid dreams.

It has all stopped. I re-read Yogani's DM book and stuck strickly to instructions.

Edited by - AYPforum on Dec 17 2009 06:15:06 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  06:15:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  08:09:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am glad you are not scared.

What you are experiencing are what we call lower beings. As we open in meditation, we get more sensitive to the presence of such beings. Yogani explains lower and higher beings in his Spinal breathing. If you don't already have it, try to get it.. it is really good.

Many of us here have experienced lower and higher beings during meditation. The thing is to treat them like any other distractions (thoughts, emotions, noise) during meditation, and just go back to the mantra. They go away after a while.

You can check these topics for some info on lower and higher beings..
See if these topics can help:
Higher and Lower Beings...
Past Lives in Meditation
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=1422#10593
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  11:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti, I think I have "met" both - the lower beings; there was only one who really scared the sh*** out me as it was oozing evil, happened in a lucid dream, but I was "saved" by a higher being, a shining lady (blinding light - you could just about see her form and recognise that it was a she). I was wide awake when the lady appeared. The rest were merely mischievous, making a lot of noise in the night.

I've certainly had a lot of adventures since I've started AYP.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2009 :  03:35:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Its good that you experienced the other side.

I have met people who can leave their bodies and enter the spirit realm on will. They have a lot of fun on the other side. One of my friends becomes a Superhero and fights with the lower beings/entities/alien armies. He has a personal pet, a big Snake that he says he manifested with his mind's power to protect him from dangers. He says its always with him even when he is in this world. Only he can see it and people who have similar powers as himself.

Earlier I thought all those people were insane but when it happened with me I realised its true. Now if I talk about it to others they think I am insane. haha

The laws are different there and you can have plenty fun/adventure. But as you might have heard... truth/liberation/enlightenment only happens on this side. People wait and wait and wait for generations to take birth as human.

Yes, there are higher beings who come to help when they see the person has a potential and should be helped.

I will tell you a secret, sometimes they plot a game just to test your faith out or so that you can have a glimpse/experience of other side and build up faith.

Because faith is the greatest master that can take you a long way
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  04:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Manigma. I can certainly relate to "I think those people are insane - now people think I am.. " I too am a very scientific minded person and upto some two years ago was agnostic, bordering atheism.

Life is full of surprises
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000