Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Past lives and Karmic release
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  03:14:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey Everyone,

Hope your spiritual journeys are going well. Recently I've had some interesting experiences during my meditations.

I've been seeing a long chain of fire colored hoops snake off into the horizon against a black background. During my last meditation consciously moved towards them. As I came into contact with one of the fire hoops the scene suddenly changed. I was looking at a group of Native Americans, a family actually. I had a strong sense that I was the father and the woman in the scene holding a baby was my wife. Then the scene changed again and all I could see were pine trees against a dark sky with smoke pouring over the top and an orange glow in the background. It felt like I was laying on the ground looking up. Emotionally, I felt extreme desperation and frustration to get back to my wife and child.

After that the images disappeared, but I felt a great sadness and sense of grief come over me. I let it flow out as tears for a few minutes until it passed. Then my meditation ended and I felt a great sense of relief. I'm guessing this was some past life Karma being released or at least that is how it was manifesting itself.

I'm curious if anyone else has had similar experiences. Any experience with a chain of fire hoops?

Take Care,

Steve

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  08:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Steve,
This topic may help : http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6860#6860.

There are links to a few more threads in that thread on this subject.

Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  11:11:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Research under 'timeline therapy'. What you describe is very similar. It's about allowing a client to have a visual representation of past and future (the unconscious organises our minds in perfect time defined chunks of memory). The usual way is to float over the visual representation which is refered to as a timeline. Current life and past life are represented either as number of past lives or genealogically.

By entering into one of the memory representations it is possible to take from the situation the negative emotion (Anger, Fear, Guilt, Sadness, hurt and optionally anxiety). Sometimes this is just a feeling and other times can be a strong visual representation (I found myself in a pitch black dungeon chained to a wall by my ankle with the sound of running water and echoes, it was very cold). This sounds very similar to your experience.

It is not known if the actual experiences are real or just a metaphor for the mind, although they do seem very real to the person having the experience.

Part of the process is for the client to feel the emotion very briefly and then to find out what can be learned from the experience while letting go of the emotion around the event. The results I have had with clients is often spectacular.

Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  10:41:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti and Karl,

Thank you very much for the advice and links. They have been very helpful.

Take Care,

Steve
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  12:53:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari Om

See the program in NDTV IMagine channel
"pechile jannam ka raaz" (means past life secrets)

this is a live show which shows people are made to go through their past lifes experinces n they themself tell their past life experiences.
n also they don't forget it even after they come out of the spell.

even celebrates like Monica Bedi,celina jetley n many others have seen their past life.

here in bangalore,india u can find people who also do the same thing their is programs in bangalore channels KASTURI CHANNEL & TV9
in which RAMCHANDRA GURUJI N BALKRISHNA GURUJI PERFORM the past life spells on the persons n the person themself tell the past life experince not the guru.(this is a point).

their websites are

http://spiritualsolutionscentre.org/

N

http://somboindia.com/index.html
http://sombo.in/

respectively.

so this might definitely help u or else u can also try to meet them or u can also meet the channels in person n come in TV.so that everybody can know u r past life.

Jai Shri Krishna
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000