Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Pains on Right side?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beachgirl

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  3:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit beachgirl's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

I have heard of pain in the left side, toe, foot, etc.
in fact, in my first major awakening (25 years ago approx.), i had horrible pain in the arch of my left foot that lasted over six months, and in my second awakening (ended about 6 months ago) terrible pain in my left thumb area.

about a month ago i got a sharp pain now in the middle of my right big toe. i haven't heard much about right side pain. anything anyone can tell me? could this be k-related? i am wondering what to do about it? at first i thought i would wait it out but it's been a month or more so i am wondering what's next?

Almost two years ago, I also had an ear injury on the right side (in my ear) -- that of course is the hearing dimension... connecting to the right side temporal lobe. someone laughed near my ear and triggered all this! i think this precipitated the second awakening.

It made me intensely hyper-sensitive to sound, give me profound spiritual visions, flashbacks, and more, I am over much of this but still have right side ear pain and some ringing.

It's slowly healing... i think this is a different issue, still.... as another question ... anything of use about the right side would be useful.

thanks!

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 9:34:57 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000