Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 The Light behind the Eyes....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2009 :  11:41:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste my AYP Brothers and Sisters, I hope this finds you all Blissful and connected to Inner Silence.

This morning during meditation I found what others have described as "the light in the middle of the head"..... This is no "ordinary" light.... it is for sure a "Divine" light as there was no source (external). Finding this light in the head created the experience of "seeing without the eyes", and also seeing clearly in the dark (almost like there were no eyelids). I was happy to discover that the mind was not interested in this "phenomenon" at all, but there also came a question in the mind as to what this could be used for.....how I could use this to help others if at all. Just wondering if there are any suggestions from anyone....Sorry this is so short but I need to drive my wife to work now.....Ah....I love Life Thank you all for sharing it with me _/\_

Love,
Carson

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2009 :  6:22:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Carson.

I am reading a book at the moment that talks exactly of this - our inner light and how we can "see" without the eyes. It is the autobiography of a frenchman that became blind at age 8 but still went to be a war resistant, arrested and later an american university professor! And he could see. The book is really about life and spirit/light. Truly beautiful. It is called "And there was light" by Jacques Lusseyran (maybe wrong spelling here!).

How to use it to help others? I really do not know. You may learn a little from this book, but I think the answer will just come to you without effort. It is actually a natural process I believe. The light will actually guide you!

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2009 :  10:11:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it is astral light seen with 3rd eye vision. it is a form of meditation called Bindu Dhyana or Drishti Yoga the yoga of inner lights. this is also why hindu and buddhists wear the Bindi on the forehead.

"Divali is popularly known as the "festival of lights", the most significant spiritual meaning is the awareness of the inner light.
Central to Hindu philosophy is the assertion that there is something beyond the physical body and mind which is pure, infinite, and eternal, called the Atman. Just as we celebrate the birth of our physical being, Deepavali is the celebration of this inner light, in particular the knowing of which outshines all darkness (removes all obstacles and dispels all ignorance), awakening the individual to one's true nature, not as the body, but as the unchanging, infinite, immanent and transcendent reality. With the realization of the Atman comes universal compassion, love, and the awareness of the oneness of all things (higher knowledge). This brings Ananda (inner joy or peace). While the story behind Dipavali varies from region to region, the essence is the same - to rejoice in the inner light."

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on Nov 28 2009 10:35:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2009 :  3:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Namaste my AYP Brothers and Sisters, I hope this finds you all Blissful and connected to Inner Silence.

This morning during meditation I found what others have described as "the light in the middle of the head"..... This is no "ordinary" light.... it is for sure a "Divine" light as there was no source (external). Finding this light in the head created the experience of "seeing without the eyes", and also seeing clearly in the dark (almost like there were no eyelids). I was happy to discover that the mind was not interested in this "phenomenon" at all, but there also came a question in the mind as to what this could be used for.....how I could use this to help others if at all. Just wondering if there are any suggestions from anyone....Sorry this is so short but I need to drive my wife to work now.....Ah....I love Life Thank you all for sharing it with me _/\_

Love,
Carson

Hi Carson :)
Congratulations!
I believe that you are seeing the pineal gland or the tip of the sahasrara chakra (crown). To me, it looks like a strawberry just hanging there, but it is a bright silvery liquid kind of light.

Yes, you can see in the dark with it, when I do it looks like I'm looking through a light-green filter of sorts. That is not to say that I can do this all of the time. I started seeing in the dark a few years ago. I started noticing it when I'd go to the washroom in the middle of the night, after returning to bed and just lying there. Suddenly, I could see the whole bedroom and my eyelids were closed. Later, it occured many times during meditations. (I have a pitch black room where I meditate/sleep so it is easy to notice.)

This experience for you indicates two things:
1) Your inner sensitivity (psychic sight) is opening up
2) You have access to the pineal gland

What can you do to help others? That brings about a philosophical question about "helping others". If you think that there is something that you can do to help others, and that is your purpose for all of this, then I would re-examine your desires and motives. Sometimes you have to stand aside and let God help the others, so if your mind or your desires are somehow in there, the motivation might be at question. If it comes from the heart, that is a good indication that the mind and ego are not participating in your act of unselfishness. However, sometimes it might surprise you because your mind's idea of help and the divine flows' sense of help may be diametrically opposed or seem totally incongruent.

Personally, I feel the best thing you can do is develop yourself and become an example to others.

So what can you do with the shining strawberry?

1) You can use it for a top-down kundalini activation
2) You can use it to clean out your chakras
3) You can use it to synthesize the lower vibrational energies into higher ones.
4) You can experience the power and mystery of siddhis as, after all, it is the crown chakra doorknob that is being revealed to you and this is not to be taken lightly (pun intended).

I thought I should mention, that light is not you. The little self, or bigger self, or self, I believe, is the other light lower down nearer the medulla oblongata and I believe that it is connected to the heart although I haven't seen that connection yet. There is also another light about 5 inches above the head, which appears if you simply 'intend' the mantra, and that is not the light I'm talking about. That light, apparently, enables you to see all the higher beings.

So, what can you do with the shining strawberry?

First, ask for love and protection from God/Jesus/Holy Spirit or whatever your ishta for God is. This is very important because there is a lot of power there.

And again, what I'm about to say is contrary to AYP teachings, which say you should never go directly to the crown. And I can see why. Just the other day I was reading that the crown can be activated by imagination. Or rather, that it is imagination. It is like giving your imagination the power to display visions and exhude experiences that could well have a powerful influence on your subconscious and the little me. If you don't have a strong sense of self or a disciplined mind, do not attempt the following meditation. If you cannot distinguish between reality and imagination, you might end up in a psych ward.

If you perform a meditation and just focus on the shining strawberry, eventually the crown will activate and melt. It usually takes me about 3 to 5 minutes to do this. When the crown melts, it will appear like you are wearing a bathing cap on your head made of very bright liquid white light. And, that cap appears to have leaves or petals on it all pointing downwards, the edge of which almost touches your ears.

Once you get the bathing cap all glowing, then what?

You could perform this kundalini meditation:

This is how I've always visualize the chakras:

http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakra...kras-BAB.htm

(Here is more about Barbara Brennan if you are interested..)
http://www.barbarabrennan.com/bbshe/main.html

Note this is not a Barbara Breennan meditation. It is a cross between the crystal links meditation here:
http://www.crystalinks.com/kundalini.html
and the Reiki Tummo kundalini meditation in the "Reiki Tummo" book by Mr. Irmansyah Effendi Msc: his link:
http://www.padmacahaya.com/GrandMaster.html

1) Sit in your regular meditation posture.
2) Ask for love and protection from God/Jesus/your ishta (very important).
3) Spend 5 minutes on each chakra as you do this on the way down to the root:
-focus on the strawberry until it melts the crown and you bathing cap of liquid light appears.
-Take the light to your brow chakra, imagine the light purifying and cleansing the brow, both front and back of that chakra
If you cannot actually see the liquid light brightly shining and moving to where you intend it, better quit and opt for practicing more attention/visualization-training practices.
- Take the light to you throat chakra. As the light comes down, you are still visualization and seeing the light at the crown and at the brow. You do not drop the light or the path of the light. So for each chakra that you bring the light down to, your whole tree of light grows downwards. Spend 5 minutes on the throat chakra.
You will notice that as you progress, it requires more and more will/determination/visualization and effort.
- bring the light to the heart chakra. Spend five minutes on it. The light comes out of both the front and back of the chakra (like the other chakras).
- bring the light to the solar plexus chakra. Do the same.
- bring the light to the sacral chakra. Do the same.
- bring the light to the root chakra. Do the same.
- You should now see a whole tree of white liquid light from the bathing cap at the crown all the way down to the root. The fronts and backs of the chakras look like trumpets, or rather a trumpet pointing forward and a trumpet pointing backwards.
If you do not see the whole tree like that, start over, quit and be quiet or pass this practice by.
At this point, you cannot stop. You should not stop. Do not let kundalini out and then not take her to the crown. You have to do the whole routine. Absolutely. There is no question. Not doing so could put you in grave danger.
Once you get to the root, start pounding the root chakra below the tip of the spine (perineum) with the liquid white light. Visualize a river of white light pounding the root. Keep at it. Suddenly, you will see a thick grey-green snake start to wake up and move. That is kundalini. She has woken and is seeking Shiva.
Visualize (or just watch) the snake rise. Keep the liquid light pounding onto her. Slowly kundalini will rise up the sushumna.
When she hits your sacral chakra, it will feel like you are having 1000 orgasms all at once. It is so much more intense than a regular orgasm that you will probably lose interest in sex after that.
You mustn't stop there. Keep going. Keep pounding the bright liquid light downwards. Keep seeing the whole tree and the snake rising.
Bring the snake, up through your chakras. When you hit the heart chakra, you will feel like a little child that has discovered this wonderful new toy. I believe when it hits the heart chakra, that is when I left my body and was now watching from 3 feet back.
Don't stop there. Next do the throat chakra, then the brow chakra. Keep pounding the light downwards and the kundalini snake rises to the strawberry, opens her jaws and bites the strawberry to feed.
Now you can watch it feed. You've joined shiva and shakti and are complete. When I got to that point, I watched for 2 or three minutes(hard to tell because time is the last thing on your mind at that point). Then, I started to shut down the crown and the snake gradually let go and went back to the root, back to sleep. If it does not return back to the root, visualize it doing so. Then, return to your body, or rather, you will probably return to your body at that point.

Put your hands over your lower tan tien (navel) breath normally and just relax. Contemplate what has just happened. If you were successful, you should have a new understanding of kundalini. If you were not successful, you will probably discover what you have to work on, be it visualization, concentration, willpower, discipline or whatever.

I've done this meditation twice with great success. I was very determined and I "made it real" (as Max would say). To be successful, that is what you have to do too.

Other things you might try:
Try looking at your root chakra.
Try looking from your heart. (more like feeling). That sight is way clearer, looks clearer and brighter than reality, and lets you see long distances..
Try to up your vibrations by increasing the frequency and then take a look around..
Ask yourself, who is watching that bright light?

Anyway, I felt I had to contribute, having had the similar experience.

You may very well take the point of view that this is all scenery anyway and just ignore it.

However, I believe that self-realization has an energy/willpower/intention/visualization component that the seeker must develop and such a meditation will definately help a person realize what needs work.

:)
TI

Note: The practice that I've described above in not an AYP practice and can be very dangerous if you do not have a strong sense of self and mind, or have an overactive imagination. Also approach any meditation with respect and sincere devotion to finding GOD or the highest sacred ideal. If you do not, you put yourself at great risk.

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  02:29:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is a sun inside our forehead just like we have one in our solar system.

A few years ago I was very sensitive to bright light. I could barely open my eyes on a bright and sunny day. I had to wear sunglasses.

But now I can look at the sun directly. Now instead of my eyes, my third eye contracts when I look at a bright light. Its like the physical eyes have just become secondary, the primary seeing is done by the third eye.

Today, right after meditation, I saw myself and every being around me connected with light rays/wires on top of everything. It was like we were all puppets and our brains/minds are connected with something up in the sky. Its hard to exactly explain what I saw.

Whatever we do... is not done by us. We are all separate but still we are one. Just like Krishna said: The sansara is like a tree whose roots flow upwards but branches downwards and that all living beings are like leaves of this tree.

There is no other.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  12:37:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson :)
Hope you are still alive and doing well. :)

Actually, I found a very interesting chapter on the big light in the center of your head.
If you want to read about it, here it is:

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/res...s_ch-47.html

Here is a small part of that chapter (Merging With Siva):
quote:

As you unfold spiritually, it is difficult to explain what you find that you know. At first you feel light shining within, and that light you think you have created with your mind, and yet you will find that, as you quiet your mind, you can see that light again and again, and it becomes brighter and brighter, and then you begin to wonder what is in the center of that light. "If it is the light of my True Being, why does it not quiet the mind?"

Then, as you live the so-called "good life," a life that treats your conscience right, that light does get brighter and brighter, and as you contemplate it, you pierce through into the center of that light, and you begin to see the various beautiful forms, forms more beautiful than the physical world has to offer, beautiful colors, in that fourth-dimensional realm, more beautiful than this material world has to offer. And then you say to yourself, "Why forms? Why color, when the scriptures tell me that I am timeless, causeless and formless?" And you seek only for the colorless color and the formless form. But the mind in its various and varied happenings, like a perpetual cinema play, pulls you down and keeps you hidden within its ramifications.

Sunday
LESSON 329
To the Depths Of Your Being

In your constant striving to control that mind,your soul comes into action as a manifestation of will, and you quiet more and more of that mind and enter into a deeper state of contemplation where you see a scintillating light more radiant than the sun, and as it bursts within you, you begin to know that you are the cause of that light which you apparently see. And in that knowing, you cling to it as a drowning man clings to a stick of wood floating upon the ocean. You cling to it and the will grows stronger; the mind becomes calm through your understanding of experience and how experience has become created. As your mind releases its hold on you of its desires and cravings, you dive deeper, fearlessly, into the center of this blazing avalanche of light, losing your consciousness in That which is beyond consciousness.

:)
TI
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  1:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TI....

Yup....still alive and kickin'

Thanks for sharing....very interesting.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000