Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  04:35:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Everyone,

I'm new. Very glad to be here. I registered to this forum because I really wanted to thank Yogani for his books.

Yogani - the books are awesome, no bla, blahs; just simple instructions to get there. If you needed proof that your books are effective to someone with no previous contact with Yoga practices, just your books - then I'm it. I started with Deep Meditation a little over two years ago. I added basic Spinal breathing about a year ago and added Samyana about a month ago. I have "experienced God" first-hand with much joy and over-flow of love and grown so much spiritually. Thank you seem so inadequate.

Seysorciere

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  06:53:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is very inspiring and shows Yogani is doing what he set out to do.

You live in a beautiful place! Welcome to the forum SeySorciere.

Edited by - Etherfish on Dec 01 2009 06:55:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  07:40:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome SeySorciere.
Thank you for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  1:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi sey,wellcome to this family.im really glad about your experiences.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  08:43:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi SeySorciere Welcome to the forum
Go to Top of Page

seamus23

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  09:04:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit seamus23's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome!

I love Yoganis books, very direct, simple techniques to add to the toolbox
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  10:03:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it's bliss to see people like you, welcome to the forums.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  02:13:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow ! Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

Yes, I come from a very beautiful country indeed. For those who did not check my profile - I am from Seychelles.

I sit on my balcony to meditate. At night, it sounds like the ocean (some 200m away)is crashing at my doors; the soft stirring of birds nesting in the bamboo grove in my front yard, the crickets and frogs add to the music. To me, silence has always been a cricket song. It is easy to loose "I am" to the ocean. More distracting is the night sky - myriads of stars - one can't help peeking. Dawn is worst - glorious sun-rise on a silver ocean - totally distracting...

Am I being mean?

I have tons of questions and will be glad to share whatever humble experiences /glimpses I've had of the world within.

La Sorciere
Go to Top of Page

ImseVimse

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2009 :  10:53:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit ImseVimse's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That sounds awesome. Seeing lots of stars is conducive to meditation for me, because it is so humbling. I wish I could see stars here but I'm in a big city.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000