Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Feeling LIFE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  10:18:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Today, after weeks of dull senses and hell in the mind,
I just came out in the sun and ........

Just feeling the golden rays on my face made me cry..
The sun was sinply felt like a motherly hand caressing my cheeks..
So much Love... I just couldn't believe I missed this LIFE for all these weeks...

I just can't believe I have been such a sinner!
Not that I'm beating myself, but... how deep was my darkness!!

It is so simple.. it is around me, it is me!
I got in touch again with this feeling I have forgotten for so long..

Just this sun.. then I looked around.. saw life around..
those cars, those people doing their daily stuff, the birds, the wind, all this bright LIGHT of LIFE around...

As if I was seeing it for the very first time with new eyes..

I had tears in my eyes at every sight, at every scene I was witnessing, the same scenes I would have ignored or judged in a negative way days before..

All was full of life.. also the eyes was watching quickly from here to there.. like quick slides or flashes.. and I saw the whole programming of the society, how we program people through advertising panels and provocative images..
All was very fast.. I saw the long faces of old women in a taxi behind me.. but the compassion arose too.. I saw the love in the taxi driver.. I saw all people as one... beyond their misery, beyond their smiles.. I saw the same quality in all..
I just saw light everywhere..

And I realized that "I AM STILL HERE"! How lucky I am! I have the opportunity to be Love and spread Love around.
I have the gift of breathing and being in this beautiful body..
I am just enough as I am..

And the only words that came from me to Life were: "Forgive me Life for having been such a dead corpse all the past days..forgive me..you gave me so much.. what a waste!"

No regrets, just deep gratitude for all these gifts..

Thank you for the presence of each one of you.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  10:26:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thank you Christiane.
_/\_
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  11:22:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
and again thank you

(H)
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  11:35:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing that insight...beautiful
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  12:28:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. Amazing and beautiful

Gratitude
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  05:59:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
_/\_ to all of you.. thank you for feeling the heart..
We are all one heart.
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  07:42:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for sharing. It gives me a sense of esprit de corp.
often I feel negative and down(corpsey).
For me I start a new job temporarily/seasonal and I feel more happiness to create income and movement.

what do you think created the shift in perspective/experience? The sun? And where was the sun before? What do you think people do who live in climates where the sun is not as prevalent ?

My sons second grade teacher taught the kids the song...

Here comes the son/Beatles.

It always made me smile to hear him sing it...
esp. the part that says "little darlin'"

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000