Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 high energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2009 :  09:03:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi

I have been doing very well,but from past two days, i am experiencing high (manageable) energy in the body especially in the head, with heavy ness in the head and tiredness in the body. i feel like sleeping and resting myself, i have also stopped my practice from past two days.

any suggestions r welcome?

Thanks
Raja.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2009 :  09:44:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Raja.

I am glad to hear the high energy is manageable. That does make it easier.

Yes, self pacing is a great idea. However, stopping practices may not be the best way to go. If nothing else, during the scheduled practice time, just sit and rest for 20 min. Don't do spinal breathing or meditation if you feel it may take you over the edge, however, just sit on your meditation seat and rest for a few min.

The excess tiredness may be some deep purification happening. And if you can afford to get some extra sleep and rest, that will be great.

In the mean time tho, do stuff to ground this energy. Take walks, dig in a garden, clean some floors, jog/run, go to the gym, go out and watch a movie, go out with some non-spiritual friends, eat heavier, do something fun that will take your mind away from the energy. The more you focus on the energy, the more intense it will get.

Anytime you realize you are in your head, bring your awareness down to the heart. This will release some of the pressure in your head.

Good things are happening. Just remember this is a phase and it will pass.

Hope some of this helps.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000