AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Oneness perceived from heart not crown?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  1:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Anytime I had direct perception of the oneness of it all or expanded it always came from the heart center. Several years back when the inner energies opened up I took a trip pretty far out the crown and observed the fabric of reality and the multitude of thoughts that created the essence of duality. Fascinating stuff, but I thought the scriptures or sages talked about opening the crown for universal consciousness, from here it seems to be the heart that leads to direct perception of oneness?

From the experience here, it seems to be that the knowledge of crown descends to heart and maybe back up to crown again. Anyone have any insight here?

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  3:42:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Andrew

I don't know if what is felt here is....exactly what you're asking...since I have never ventured out of the crown (as far as I can recall) and never experienced there

quote:
the fabric of reality and the multitude of thoughts that created the essence of duality

but here....oneness ....is certainly felt as heart is open....and at the same time....mind also perceives the oneness as a unified...space......shining. It is felt here that heart and mind are the same when calm and quiet....as if these terms loose their separateness...their ....conceptual meaning.

I have never heard of "the knowledge of the crown"...so don't really know what this is....but recognize well the circle of the energy going up and out of the crown and coming down to heart and then on and on in this circle (it also lands in abdomen). Even though i don't see it, I sometimes feel a strong "beam" going out from Ajna and likewise I almost always feel a "sun" in the heart....it is the sun in the heart that radiates the love the way it is felt here. As far as I am inclined....this love is the only "knowledge" I am interested in.....all the other "fascinating stuff"....I dont know why it is....but it has so far never drawn attention here.....it's strange really.....that I can be so disinterested in the fabric of reality as you called it....but there you have it.....

Also.....the beam from the Ajna.....it is like a lazer....like a directed beam. But the sun in the heart......although it is intuited to be the source of all light....it radiates the most gentle rays.....they never burn........yet the light from it.....it is so light that all I perceive is a blackness.....it is strange..and I don't understand it......but you can say that what radiates from Ajna is a focused beam....while from heart it is a vapour...staying still where it is....yet it shines from all around the front, sides, back, up, down......it is a fine, fine ...instant spray of......the calmest vapour ever. Just one touch from one of those "vapour rays".....it melts everything in here. It is still.....like a feather at rest......yet it shines. And this......it is this that is perceived here as the "fabric of reality"...... Maybe because I don't see much from Ajna. But what I am looking at.....this is certainly One....the Shine is one. I see only one space......only one shine.....everywhere....and these words are taking place in it.....so like this I see myself manifested...but not where I look from

But when quiet.....it somehow is felt....yet could never say what it is....

So yes....like this....everything is one big heart. And may I one day see the love everywhere the way I see the shine everywhere.....

PS when identifying with something painful.....the vapour-rays are lost touch with for a while...until whatever it is... is processed....but the shine never leaves....isn't that strange....

PPS All the work here now......is about a calm heart.....a calm heart is felt to be the key to everything....
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  3:48:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
So yes....like this....everything is one big heart. And may I one day see the love everywhere the way I see the shine everywhere.....

???

oh......I am so daft.....

That's just it! It can never be seen......oh.....I am so stupid.....

Sorry Andrew.....just saw through a veil here.....it has to do with the first time ...those seven days when bathing in the love and the shine for the first time......I thought I "saw" love....but it was a projection of something that was not integrated......
I have somehow waited for something that has already happened.....gosh how dense is it possible to be......LOL.........LOL.......the Shine IS the manifestation of the love.....but the love itself....the quiet love.....this is where we look from.....

Andrew........I am so grateful!!!!

Must be still now.....must be quiet...
Go to Top of Page

Konchok Ösel Dorje

USA
545 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  4:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konchok Ösel Dorje's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think you answered your own question correctly.
Go to Top of Page

Konchok Ösel Dorje

USA
545 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  4:32:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Konchok Ösel Dorje's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
P.S. Causality. When we look forward into the future, we can clearly see how effects flow from causes. However, when we look back into the past, it's not so clear. When the astronomists look back into the Big Bang causality is completely blurry to invisible. If we look at the present only, there is no discoverable cause or effect, which is totally weird.

As we return to the source of all this, distinctions and specifics are lost, destroyed in a sense. Even the physics of ethics makes as much sense as the ethics of physics, though we need not extol upon why.

In a very direct way, I say, by *virtue* of *nature*, all is made right when one's mind is in accord with it, though we need not extol upon why. The moment we pursue such questions, our minds become out of accord with natural virtue. Let it be as it is and we will bear great fruit like the best of trees.
Go to Top of Page

standingstone

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  10:13:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit standingstone's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you might be interested in the IHM research (institute of heart math) neuroscientists have discovered 40,000 nerve cells (neurons) in the heart alone, indicating that the heart has its own independent nervous system sometimes called “the brain in the heart".

http://www.heartmath.org/research/r...e-heart.html

"the heart is the most powerful generator of electromagnetic energy in the body, producing the largest rhythmic electromagnetic field of any of the bodies organs. The hearts electrical field is about 60 times greater in amplitude then the electrical activity generated by the brain"
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  4:15:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anthem,

quote:
Anytime I had direct perception of the oneness of it all or expanded it always came from the heart center. Several years back when the inner energies opened up I took a trip pretty far out the crown and observed the fabric of reality and the multitude of thoughts that created the essence of duality. Fascinating stuff, but I thought the scriptures or sages talked about opening the crown for universal consciousness, from here it seems to be the heart that leads to direct perception of oneness?

From the experience here, it seems to be that the knowledge of crown descends to heart and maybe back up to crown again. Anyone have any insight here?

You might find this lesson useful if you haven't read it already:

What's the end game in Yoga?

"By the way, neuro-biologically speaking, the jivan mukti/christ stage corresponds with the union of inner silence and ecstatic conductivity evolving up from everywhere in the body, reaching maturity in the head, and then migrating back down into the heart where the spiritual rebirth occurs. So the heart is where we will end up with all this. The heart is the final home of our enlightenment in this body, with the neuro-biology of the whole body supporting that. There is much to do in setting the stage for this final outcome, and that is what AYP is about." [Yogani]

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  4:39:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Standingstone,

Thank you for that interesting link and quote!
Go to Top of Page

standingstone

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  9:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit standingstone's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

Standingstone,

Thank you for that interesting link and quote!

yeah no problem. when I found it I printed out all 70 or so pages and went through with a highlighter. there's some great tidbits of info in there.

one of their experiments found that the heart beat signal is actually registered in other people's brain waves when they are in physical contact and even shows a noticeable effect when in more general proximity without touch, such as being in the same room. which I think has major implications for therapy and energy healing.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  10:58:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to everyone for their replies and links. Thanks Christi for pointing to that lesson, it has been a while since I read it so will review.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000