Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 lower beings?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2009 :  4:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

Just someting that happens to me from time to time.Just before falling asleep,between normal awake state and dream state.I think its the astral realm. I heard and feel in my room presence,but scary presence.I heard steps,fast steps,and they are little beings(thats how i perceive it).
Today it happened again while resting after the meal.I enter in that realm and heard presences in the room,i got very scared,i dont feel them like good beings.More like dark presences.Lower beings.All i want to do then is to wake up,but when this happens is really difficult to wake up.The state is a deep state and my body is like a stone,very dificult to wake up.
I know they know im there and all they want to do is like disturbing me and laugh of me.They enjoy with my fear.
Im interested in knowing more abou this phenomena.Just for curiosity...some clarification?

PS-Maybe it could be my imagination or my mind what creates it,but i think it is another dimension and they can be lower beings.I dont feel it like a dream,cz sometimes i wake up and when i fall asleep again i enter there again and they or it is there again.

Thanks.

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2009 :  11:05:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I used to experience something similar. I think it is from repressed emotions that are stored in the body. Yes they do like your fear, and i don't know if they are real or not. Purification of the body should eventually get rid of it.
It is different for everyone. Spinal breathing purifies the body and meditation helps deal with the energy that is released. Some people are helped by asanas and massage. I just do normal american gymnastic stretching, and especially the backbends bring the emotions out.
it is probably stored fear or anger, but it doesn't matter because all emotions are released with the same techniques.
Go to Top of Page

manig

India
88 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  03:36:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit manig's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you pray? Have you got faith in someone? Do you go to any temple or church?
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  09:17:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you ether,and yes,i hope that with ayp dm and other tools will be enough for give that dark spots some clear light.
If they are lower beings,they are linked with me,and yes,they like my fear,they eat from my fears...but i would like to help them to find light cz they are linked to me so i have something to do with them...or not...im not sure..

Maniq,

The only spiritual practice here is dm.I dont pray,but i believe prayer is very effective,of course.And i dont have faith in any deity but my own divine self and god, of course,but maybe i like jesus also ... and the only temple here now is this awesome nervous system...god creation

Edited by - miguel on Oct 19 2009 09:40:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

manig

India
88 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  11:38:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit manig's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel
The only spiritual practice here is dm.I dont pray,but i believe prayer is very effective,of course.And i dont have faith in any deity but my own divine self and god, of course,but maybe i like jesus also ... and the only temple here now is this awesome nervous system...god creation

What you are doing is right but there is a quick way to get rid of them (or show them the light if you like). I can only suggest, doing or not doing is upto you.

This method is very common but I made a minor change in it.

Go to a temple or church or wherever you feel closer to God (a quiet place).

While standing, breathe comfortably, make gyan mudra on both hands by joining your index finger with the thumb. Raise your chest and be strong!

Now imagine a very bright light falling on the crown of your head. Penetrating and going inside you, slowly filling inside the head, then neck, chest/heart, belly, arms/hands, legs and then pouring down to your feet. Your whole body filled with light.

Then imagine the light is flowing out from your toes/feet... expanding... expanding farther and farther... encompassing everything that comes in its way (trees, people, land, buildings, oceans, *beings*) the whole world... and then the whole universe.

You can pray for all the beings that you wish to be liberated in this divine light of yours.

Then imagine the same light that started flowing down from your feet and encompassed the whole universe is flowing back inside you from the crown of your head. Thus completeing the circulation of light within yourself (through yourself)
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  1:47:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi manig,

Why are visualisations such as the one you have given deemed to be beneficial?

miguel,

sometime in the past when i meditated before i heard evil laughter and ugly thoughts would pop into my mind. This happened more than once. My only guess is that they are lower beings, or perhaps even the "evil" force trying to distract you from God. But you know what to do right.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  2:32:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks maniq,sounds like a great practice,specially i like the ending part,when the light returns to me again.Yes,i can feel the pure light.

Gumpi,thanks for the input.I dont know what they or it is or are.But ill continue my meditations.The silence is God here.No problem.
Go to Top of Page

manig

India
88 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2009 :  02:07:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit manig's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gumpi
Why are visualisations such as the one you have given deemed to be beneficial?

Mind is the lock, mind is the key.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000