AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 kundalini and music
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  2:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
don't know if this has been shared before... anyways i felt like sharing it since it's nice...

okay so i was at work this morning (at the bookstore; the family business..) and as usual my mother watches her best turkish tv serie around 10am; and the music in that show included a lot of violin in it and suddenly kundalini started flowing with the music and it was waves of ecstatic bliss which were flowing with the music... all i can say is that it was woww....

and the beauty of it is that this experience expanded the enjoyment of music and made me aware of the fact that i can attune kundalini inside me to the music i am hearing and that would move kundalini in a harmonious and sometimes a glorious way... according to the tune that is

i don't know if this is going to be one of them regular things i do bcz i love to let go then to attune myself... but felt that it's worth sharing.

namaste brothers and sisters,

Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Oct 08 2009 2:38:39 PM

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  2:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kundalini synchronized with music..Beautiful! I can't wait until the day when I can experience this... I love music! I am going to put some on now...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  2:35:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Bella, it's nice of you to drop by and sorry about that whole www. thing it happened by itself i will edit the post now and remove it.

love
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  3:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It happens cz music is one of the most divine expresions on earth!
Go to Top of Page

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  4:22:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Ananda Hola miguel
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  5:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
after I pay for a new blower assembly for the furnace, next on the list of purchases is some new or gently used speakers. I have always enjoyed most genres of music, depending on my given mood. I like lyrics and sometimes just instumental stuff. I evenlike recodings of rain, streams, etc.

Right now I am listening to the sound of it raining outside.

so I agree with the above music statements from Ananda,Bellamente, and Miguel!

Share with me some of your favorites if you would like.?

Since I consider myself a newbie, I am not so sure of tuning kundalini, but I would say that music moves me quite a bit and have gotten wrapped up in it as if it means everything. Sing it whole heartedly. I don't consider myself speaking in divine terms but the music I listen to seems to suggest that.....

"allah, jehova, rama, satanama"" peace to all, life to all, love to all"....

might be something I sing frequently.

years ago in school, we had a muscle study tape and the background was set to music from Raphael(music to disappear in) it helped me learn the origin and insertion of muscles into bone.

I could talk alot about music
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  5:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hola bellamente

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2009 :  12:18:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sage

after I pay for a new blower assembly for the furnace, next on the list of purchases is some new or gently used speakers. I have always enjoyed most genres of music, depending on my given mood. I like lyrics and sometimes just instumental stuff. I evenlike recodings of rain, streams, etc.

Right now I am listening to the sound of it raining outside.

so I agree with the above music statements from Ananda,Bellamente, and Miguel!

Share with me some of your favorites if you would like.?

Since I consider myself a newbie, I am not so sure of tuning kundalini, but I would say that music moves me quite a bit and have gotten wrapped up in it as if it means everything. Sing it whole heartedly. I don't consider myself speaking in divine terms but the music I listen to seems to suggest that.....

"allah, jehova, rama, satanama"" peace to all, life to all, love to all"....

might be something I sing frequently.

years ago in school, we had a muscle study tape and the background was set to music from Raphael(music to disappear in) it helped me learn the origin and insertion of muscles into bone.

I could talk alot about music

Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000