Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Needles and Pins in the Arm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

macarius

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  3:42:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit macarius's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear Ones!

I know that vibrations of energy in the body normally occur as we practice. I just wanted to clarify, though, what we mean by vibrations. For example, today I've been experiencing a vibration in my left arm. But it's definitely the needles and pins kind of sensation - like I slept on my arm in a strange manner and woke up with it asleep. This is odd for me, as it's only the left arm and it's been going on steadily for about 9-10 hours. Has anyone experienced this and does it necessarily mean I have to cut back on anything? (No excessive practices are happening, at least I don't think so.) Also, if this is really an energetic thing, can I direct some of this left arm numbness/energy back into my body somehow?

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  3:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Macarius....

Isn't left arm numbness sign of a stroke? Hopefully not, but I have never experienced pins and needles in one extremity for any length of time... Might want to take a trip to the doctor just to make sure?

It could just be as simple as a pinched nerve in your shoulder or something....OR it could be a wierd energetic symptom...who knows. I haven't experienced this as an energetic symptom myself though.

Hope it clears up soon!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  5:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Yes I am experiencing the same as I have been working on removing blockages.A friend worked on me using Kiatsu (similar to Shiatsu)and since then I have been getting tingling in my left arm at various times.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  8:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Sounds like a pinched nerve.Classic 'Pins and needles' are pretty distinctive, qualitatively-speaking.

Although it could be an energy(blockage) issue,unrelated....and some kind of 'weird' symptom, on a sensorial level for e.g other than just gross muscle twitches or spasms (or diminution of sensory awareness)..

Let us know if it persists and/or is cause for concern.

A.
Go to Top of Page

macarius

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2009 :  3:36:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit macarius's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Guys, thanks for the thoughts and concern. The tingling was fairly intense by yesterday afternoon, but was gone by the time I began evening meditation. Strange.
m
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2009 :  4:06:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My first thought is that I just had a shot today in my left arm-a TB test, so I can volunteer in elementary school. This is a mandated state law here in this state.(my own head trip)

If you like other peoples suggestions about your pins and needles maybe you need to have a back massage to release muscular tension or maybe some area of your spine in out of adjustment.....I agree that it is a possible pinched nerve.

Massage does wonders.So does chiropractic.

good luck and I hope it is nothing more serious
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2009 :  4:07:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The energy rise can sometimes feel like a pins & needles (usally more vibrational), but it is a much lighter feeling than when you "sleep on your arm". Also, you can definitely move the energy around. If it happens again, try focusing on another part of body and see if you can spread it.

Regards.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000