AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  08:50:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there

I just bought the AYP book a few days ago, and discovered the site and these amazing forums. Unbounded delight (and relief!) Now I can stop chopping and changing my practice, agonise about lack of a guru, and follow a structured plan. Whew. So glad to be here.

Planning to join in the Global Meditation this weekend. Looking forward to that. I'm assuming it is a 20 minute session?

Thanks to you all

amoux

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  09:34:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings amoux and welcome to the AYP forums!

Everything you need to know about the AYP Global Meditation you can find here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5232 .....look forward to meeting you in inner space this weekend

Hoping that you find (have found ) what you are looking for!

Love,
Carson

Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  10:04:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to AYP, amoux.

Glad to have you here!.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  2:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi amoux welcome to the forum.

Any questions you have about the AYP system however small don't hesitate to ask we are all here to help each other.

See you in Global Meditation
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  3:00:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome to the forums amoux
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  3:32:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wellcome!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  4:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by amoux

Planning to join in the Global Meditation this weekend. Looking forward to that. I'm assuming it is a 20 minute session?

Welcome Amoux.

And thank you for joining us for the group meditation.
Yes 20 min meditation session during the Global Group sounds right.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  5:34:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Amoux and enjoy your stay here as we all!
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2009 :  07:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome amoux!

looking forward to learn from your experiences and insights!

_/\_
namasté
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2009 :  09:34:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi amoux

Welcome

quote:
Now I can stop chopping and changing my practice, agonise about lack of a guru, and follow a structured plan. Whew. So glad to be here.

That's great! Thanks for sharing

Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2009 :  4:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks so much for the warm welcome

You guys are really something - I did the Global Meditation yesterday and again today - "wow" seems somewhat inadequate. So grateful to pick up that amazing slipstream. Or maybe 'turbo-boost' would be a better description I'm truly grateful.

Thank you all again.
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2009 :  4:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi amoux

Glad you enjoyed the AYP Global Meditation.

Thanks for being One streaming
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000