Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 a dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2009 :  6:41:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It was happening very very close to the Center. All very archetypal, very basic. Resonating with deep structures in the bodymind.

There's a guy, a being, who knows. He looks Egyptian, long black hair, he's watching... and through him, a high state of samadhi is coming up. And everything is ordering itself into a magnificent structure, into lines. Movement and non-movement merging.

Getting to the center of the mandala. And celestial music is emanating from everywhere, itself being the moving immovable whole. Total bliss of being. Then there appears a typical high tone, which is in the dream a representation of how one is totally tuning in... and realizing - I am Him. :)

And the guy really knows what he's doing. He's showing you your current contraction. He invisibly takes it and starts to remove it. He understands. There is no use hiding anything. And suddenly, the whole field of experience melts and radically clears up. And he takes you with himself ... to yourself :)

He truly understands the whole complex of the dream just happening, the whole experience. He was just there. I, as Tadeas, had the impression that he really could deeply see. See himself, see it all happening. And he had a magical book, where it was all written :))

We talked and I told him I tried to google (yes!:) whether people had this kind of experience too, but that I couldn't find anyone. So I was happy to know he simply knew. :)

---

Now as I am writing this, I decided to rewrite a short note I made for myself. It's about coming back to the center. Nothing surpising really, but maybe it will evoke some memories :) When lived, it's unspeakable. It's in essence very similar to the dream:

I'm looking for something and then I remember that. It's like overhearing a beautiful melody in the distance, a jingling. It's getting closer and from behind, from within the whole display of things, bright sun rises up. Subtle vibrations are ceasing. Light and bliss are coming up. Falling and merging ino that natural perfection. Like the very last vibrations of a gong that have just died away. Simultaneously resting at the very core of the gong, being the resonance. Like Katrine's "empty singing bowl". Like an enormous multidimensional bell with pendulum at the point of perfect equilibrium.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000